Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

619 Posts

Form 1276 need to fill for 175 GSM. but how do we do if applying on-line....one can fill 1276 n send to DIAC if applying paper base...but what was the provision for on-line application..??

Appreciate if those who have applied on-line n can throw some light...

Appreciate ur help....

If you're applying online, you only need to fill out the online forms. Don't worry about the paper forms.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.