Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
They are not lives, Chuck. They are fetuses.
I'm not sure and I could be wrong Tiz, but I don't think you've ever raised a baby because if you had there's no way you could throw such a precious human life away like that.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
The founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger 1916, interesting facts... oh apparently now she has been disavowed by the organizations she created "Planned Parenthood said last year that it can "no longer make excuses or apologize" for Sanger’s writings and actions but "can’t simply call her racist, scrub her from our history, and move on."

Sanger was a staunch supporter of eugenics, which was a popular method of supporting selective breeding that often targeted people of color and the disabled.

"It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets," Sanger wrote in an essay titled, "What Every Girl Should Know."

Sanger’s writings contain support for "stopping" the "reproduction of the unfit," sterilization programs carried out by the Nazis. She was also a featured guest of the Ku Klux Klan.

Founder of Planned Parenthood Fox News story

Wiki leaks

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yes, I have children, through planned parenthood.

It's not my right, or yours, to determine how someone else deals with an unplanned pregnancy.

None of those decisions would be taken lightly, especially if it is late term.
Good on you for really Planning Parenthood and I think you also mentioned that you owned a rifle at one time, real cool.

Unplanned pregnancy is nobody's business well true but when they take the life of the baby I will have to disagree with you there because the right to abortion wasn't really a right and it was not a correct move by the SCOTUS in 1973 the reason is that there is life there, to kill someone, that's a crime in any country and I'll bet several countries followed suit after abortion was legalized in the US.

·
Registered
444 Posts
you also mentioned that you owned a rifle at one time, real cool.
Still do. Both of my brothers were state champion junior target shooters at different times.
I was a few years younger and not quite as skillful.
Due to circumstances, we all gave competition shooting away at the same time.

take the life of the baby I will have to disagree
You are mixing up your words. It is not a baby !!

Oxford Dictionary:
ba·by
/ˈbābē/
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"

Know more. Grow together.
Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
Still do. Both of my brothers were state champion junior target shooters at different times.
I was a few years younger and not quite as skillful.
Due to circumstances, we all gave competition shooting away at the same time.

You are mixing up your words. It is not a baby !!

Oxford Dictionary:
ba·by
/ˈbābē/
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"

Know more. Grow together.
Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.
Really cool that the family was placed as State Champions. I was a pretty good shot myself with a .22 rifle during Boy Scouts, I put 3 out of 5 bullets in the center at 50 yds and was supposed to continue on in the completion but got caught up in the events at the Boy Scout camp and so I passed it up.

I reject academics when it comes to the life of a baby, I also don't understand why it's referred to as a "Fetus", other than to make it seem like an appendage and to take and deprive someone of their life, how convenient.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Handmaid Protesters fail to research their protest subjects such as Justice Amy Coney Barrett who they claim has no clue what it's like to give birth but she has 5 biological kids and 2 adopted wowsers the incredible lack of research and stupidity knows no bounds.

I'm not too sure many men would even think about getting excited with many of these so-called women abortion activists, they seem to be extremely ugly most of them, it's just something I've noticed and I wonder if anyone else, but anyway one of them was carrying this protest sign:

"We have no problem with Catholicism," said one protester who was holding a sign that read, "Keep your rosaries off my ovaries."

Handmaid Protestor link

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
We post on here and our words get changed. WHY???????????? Hmmmmmmm! I may not have a PHD but I do have a DD214 from the military. hahahhahaha

art
It appears we might be going into another lockdown because of the two new variants.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Another emotionally charged topic. I notice men tend to be very vocal in making the decisions for the women that actually are having the babies and are stuck with caring for any babies born. So we are going back to "just say no" thinking? It is the woman's fault she is pregnant? Why not pass a law forcing the man responsible for half of the pregnancy to should half the cost of raising the child? Everyone is so quick to make this black and white but forget the after affects an unwanted birth can have on society.
I have my opinion which would be to step up if I got someone pregnant and proved love not just money to raise the child. We see the social issues single parents especially from poor environments have on the child and few escape without issues in life. Perhaps we look at why there are so many single parent families and how we have failed children we seem intent on having to be born. The fact that society will not mess with a man's reproductive organs to give practical birth control to men is really telling how men are to scared to take responsibility for any of this mess. Let's force men to take the pill and then no babies. Simple solution. Men can then feel what it is like to be on the other side of the equation. We have to have a license to drive but any 13 year old can have sex and society will make sure to keep that baby. Having babies is not new and the personal decisions are not new. When will society push to solve this lack of personal responsibility that is self evident, especially in the USA. By all means take a difficult family situation and force a blunt solution based on what 80 year old men want in congress or on the supreme court (yes, I know they are not all old and a token few women are involved).

·
Registered
707 Posts
Mark,

Why you copy this? What has it have to do with 2 new variants?
We post on here and our words get changed. WHY???????????? Hmmmmmmm! I may not have a PHD but I do have a DD214 from the military. hahahhahaha

art
You said: "It appears we might be going into another lockdown because of the two new variants." What new variants are there? We are getting the virus under control here in the USA.

art

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Another emotionally charged topic. I notice men tend to be very vocal in making the decisions for the women that actually are having the babies and are stuck with caring for any babies born. So we are going back to "just say no" thinking? It is the woman's fault she is pregnant? Why not pass a law forcing the man responsible for half of the pregnancy to should half the cost of raising the child? Everyone is so quick to make this black and white but forget the after affects an unwanted birth can have on society.
I have my opinion which would be to step up if I got someone pregnant and proved love not just money to raise the child. We see the social issues single parents especially from poor environments have on the child and few escape without issues in life. Perhaps we look at why there are so many single parent families and how we have failed children we seem intent on having to be born. The fact that society will not mess with a man's reproductive organs to give practical birth control to men is really telling how men are to scared to take responsibility for any of this mess. Let's force men to take the pill and then no babies. Simple solution. Men can then feel what it is like to be on the other side of the equation. We have to have a license to drive but any 13 year old can have sex and society will make sure to keep that baby. Having babies is not new and the personal decisions are not new. When will society push to solve this lack of personal responsibility that is self evident, especially in the USA. By all means take a difficult family situation and force a blunt solution based on what 80 year old men want in congress or on the supreme court (yes, I know they are not all old and a token few women are involved).
Many seem to be missing the main point Amcan13, there's an innocent life involved, and just like many of us didn't we ended up the same way in this world thank GOD and I'll be many came out unplanned, and probably not what our parents wanted either, it's called responsibility.

There doesn't appear to be legal abortion in the Philippines, I could be wrong but look how big the families are and so many girls, isn't that what's lacking in the WEST? lack of available beautiful women? And who says that the baby won't be the joy of the woman's life, if the man doesn't want him oh well, and if the woman doesn't want the baby she can give him up for adoption, that happens frequently here, another family member who wants and can afford a baby will gladly accept this precious life, why exterminate and end his or her life? What's wrong with our thinking?

So lack of women in just about every Western nation except for maybe Russia and the surrounding areas because take a hard look at our Expat community, it's made up of mainly China (abortion central, no women) S Korea, the UK, US, and the EU but so many Philippine Women hemorrhaging out of the country and yet, there are still so many women here, and it's because life is considered precious and the people also consider their children and families precious, and yet so what are we doing pushing abortions?

We are considered so intelligent in the West and yet we can't seem to figure out our own problems with this abortion issue, and also why does it have to be such a serious challenge to raise a family in the West? Look many of you are here, me... I met my life in the US and I don't want to be here but I couldn't get my kids out so the back to the topic, no matter how you look at it and from any angle it's wrong to end the life of another human being, especially an innocent one.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Mark,

Why you copy this? What has it have to do with 2 new variants?

You said: "It appears we might be going into another lockdown because of the two new variants." What new variants are there? We are getting the virus under control here in the USA.

art
Because I get tired of your moaning and groaning and want to change the subject other than keep complaining about your comment on rape, "if the woman is willing" yes I deleted it and you should acknowledge that you are wrong! come on Art you sure are hard-headed, has anyone ever told you that before? ;):D I'll bet they have.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth
Adams attended a pro-abortion rally in New York City on Saturday
Fox News Link

A news story today, this is real people, how could anyone defend this as correct?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't believe I missed the point. I am just not will to jail or worse a person that does not want to follow what I would do. There is anfine line here about what or went life starts and becomes that person. There is no answer that everyone can agree to but if we continue along these lines the extremes become possible. You are going to have to include birth control as attempted murder since it prevents the pregnancy. We are not mature enough as a society to be able to come to terms with this topic. A good start would be for individuals to take responsibility for There actions but how can we expect a teenager to be prepared. In history, young girls became the victims of older men and in turn mothers. Just say no does not work and families seem unprepared to deal with children of their children. I was an unexpected surprise for my parents and I was lucky they chose to keep me. But life was hard in the start for them. This lack of a family unit in the US, leaving kids to gender for themselves is really hard. In countries like the Philippines the family is all together and the woman knows she will have support in most cases.
Just because the abortion options exists it is far from being pushed as a solution to all pregnant women. It is an option but the last resort for most. Maybe if you offered day care and support for someone these women it would help them be able to survive. In the end the same people that want to get rid of abortion are the ones usually complaining about supporting poor single mothers with welfare. So make sure they have the baby, then make sure it starves and gas the worse possible life. I don't see how this is pro-life.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Nihilist definition:

A person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.
"it is impossible to argue against a nihilist"

A desire for the complete rejection of the established order or social system and religious principles. The general rejection of customary beliefs in morality, religion, etc. The belief that there is no meaning or purpose in existence, would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Many seem to be missing the main point Amcan13, there's an innocent life involved, and just like many of us didn't we ended up the same way in this world thank GOD and I'll be many came out unplanned, and probably not what our parents wanted either, it's called responsibility.

There doesn't appear to be legal abortion in the Philippines, I could be wrong but look how big the families are and so many girls, isn't that what's lacking in the WEST? lack of available beautiful women? And who says that the baby won't be the joy of the woman's life, if the man doesn't want him oh well, and if the woman doesn't want the baby she can give him up for adoption, that happens frequently here, another family member who wants and can afford a baby will gladly accept this precious life, why exterminate and end his or her life? What's wrong with our thinking?

So lack of women in just about every Western nation except for maybe Russia and the surrounding areas because take a hard look at our Expat community, it's made up of mainly China (abortion central, no women) S Korea, the UK, US, and the EU but so many Philippine Women hemorrhaging out of the country and yet, there are still so many women here, and it's because life is considered precious and the people also consider their children and families precious, and yet so what are we doing pushing abortions?

We are considered so intelligent in the West and yet we can't seem to figure out our own problems with this abortion issue, and also why does it have to be such a serious challenge to raise a family in the West? Look many of you are here, me... I met my life in the US and I don't want to be here but I couldn't get my kids out so the back to the topic, no matter how you look at it and from any angle it's wrong to end the life of another human being, especially an innocent one.
Where do you get your data, the USA has more girls born than men, China is slightly the other way and the Philippines is almost exactly 50-50.

·
Super Moderator
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
41 - 60 of 91 Posts