Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
This is rich. The same people all worked up to save that new life from a woman's personal decision are all for carry laws for handguns and capital punishment. The only purpose of a handgun is to kill another person and our flawed justice system kills people guilty or innocent all the time.
Maybe if we spent our energy funding a good way to prevent men from causing pregancies in the first place ot might help out the problem, instead of criminalizing a medical process.
And for all those people so concerned about saving that new life don't seem very interested in helping support that new life once brought into the world.
Seems another case of class discrimination.

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's talk of also banning contraception so no more getting your rocks off for you guys.
I haven't heard that Lol... It's not gonna get that far and the day after pill is still available also, pricey but available. Even if Abortion gets overturned it'll still be up to the Individual States if they want to keep it, Amazon will fly employees out of state if they need abortions, I won't forget that either.

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem will take a huge stand if this is overturned and she will day one start saving lives.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Gary

I was raise on a farm. My dad farmed and we had dairy cows, Heifers and etc. We would castrate the hogs.

Art
It's all down to cost, spaying is much to costly so yes castrate all the male childs at birth, apart from a few licensed breeders.Would do wonders to improve the species.

Don't know where we would find any politicians though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The anti abortion laws will just legislate who can, and who can't have abortions.
Conservative politicians, their wives, mistresses and daughters will always be able to get an abortion.

The goal of criminalising abortion is to keep families trapped in poverty for generations.
If that isn't their goal, then they'd spend the money on improved education, sex education, contraception, healthcare, housing, welfare, maternity leave etc…

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
The anti abortion laws will just legislate who can, and who can't have abortions.
Conservative politicians, their wives, mistresses and daughters will always be able to get an abortion.

The goal of criminalising abortion is to keep families trapped in poverty for generations.
If that isn't their goal, they'd spend the money on improved education, sex education, contraception, healthcare, housing, welfare, maternity leave etc…
Yes just a quick trip to Mexico.

·
Registered
707 Posts
we castrated hogs when they are small pigs so the meat doesn't have a smell or a weird taste. My uncle was a master at castration. He could castrate a pig in a blind of an eye. I never seen anybody else that fast.

art

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ironically, throughout the pandemic, it was predominantly Republicans screaming,
"My body, my choice"
Could be actually but it's not one of the issues the Republican party supports unlike the Democrats as you can see not only limited free speech but also no regard for a vulnerable and innocent life other than to sell the body parts from Planned Parent Down in the HOOD, I wish they'd change their name to "Tough Decisions" because I don't see how you can Plan a Parenthood without the child.

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

If that isn't their goal, then they'd spend the money on improved education, sex education, contraception, healthcare, housing, welfare, maternity leave etc…
You could be right about Politicians but only Conservatives.. Are you sure about that?

That baby child will bring more joy to a couple or a single mother who now can live off of Social Welfare/free Health Care until she gets her life together, so the money is spent taking care of just this situation and it happens frequently, also people do work their way off of Welfare, you assume that the woman can't handle raising a child, I don't think that's the case most of the time.

I grew up on Social Welfare/free Health Care so I know what I'm talking about, I started delivering newspapers at the age of 12 and then at 15 began working in the restaurant industry, and then at the age of 21, I enlisted in the military just to get away from poverty, you have a choice in life.

·
Registered
444 Posts
George Carlin said a long time ago, and it's still true.
“Conservatives are all about the unborn, protect the unborn, protect the sanctity of life, but once you are born baby, you are on your own!”

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
George Carlin said a long time ago, and it's still true.
“Conservatives are all about the unborn, protect the unborn, protect the sanctity of life, but once you are born baby, you are on your own!”
I like George Carlin and yep oh well... that's life, and sitting around getting obese and drunk is a life choice.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts