Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a B Arch graduate (Anna University, India) with 1 Year experience in United Arab Emirates. My husband already have positive skill assessment from ACS (for 263111- Computer Network and System Engineer) and he would like to claim 5 points for spouse qualification.

I have referred many forums but i am receiving mixed responses. Some say there is high chance that my B Arch qualification will get rejected as it is from India and some say Indian architects normally get positive skill assessment ( I am planning to to do assessment for 232111-Architect position). What is true?

Your response would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I am a B Arch graduate (Anna University, India) with 1 Year experience in United Arab Emirates. My husband already have positive skill assessment from ACS (for 263111- Computer Network and System Engineer) and he would like to claim 5 points for spouse qualification.

I have referred many forums but i am receiving mixed responses. Some say there is high chance that my B Arch qualification will get rejected as it is from India and some say Indian architects normally get positive skill assessment ( I am planning to to do assessment for 232111-Architect position). What is true?

Are you worried about the cost of the assessment? Why don't you give it a shot?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi Dilu.Arch did you get the assessment done in the end? I am also an architect from India with B.Arch of 5 years and I got a negative assessment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts