Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for these answers for ages but not getting any clear reply. Joppa If you could help me out or anyone PLEASE. I need to ask 3 things.

1 : My wife done A1 test dec 2016 but I am applying for spouse visa next month. Is A1 still applicable for people applying first time? ( or she needs the new A2 ) ?

2: TB test. I know its valid for 6 months but DO I have to submitt that TB certificate with all other documents to sheff or MY wife has to take it with her when she submits her Passport and fingerprints.

3: I get paid on the 10th of every month but one month I got paid on the 12th because 10th was saturday and they paid me on monday the 12th. so does that make any difference?

Please anyone can help me with a right answer...

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
#1 Possibly, but it depends on if the test is on the official approved list and taken at an approved centre. Initial visa is still A1.
#2 Check with visa application centre, but normally all documents other than passport are sent to Sheffield or scanned at VAC.
#3 No, that doesn't matter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#1 Possibly, but it depends on if the test is on the official approved list and taken at an approved centre. Initial visa is still A1.
#2 Check with visa application centre, but normally all documents other than passport are sent to Sheffield or scanned at VAC.
#3 No, that doesn't matter.
CHeers Joppa.. Finally got two of my answers but the TB test still remains a Mystery. I have contacted visa centers and they say Call Home office . this is becoming a pain in the back side.

ONe more thing Joppa.. I have sent money to my wife few times over last 2 years say 5/6 times. cause i have visited her gave her money via my friends etc. do i need to show the moneytranfer receipt or should I ingore this bit when i send me documents?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.