Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a cafe this morning where a chap was using his Ipad with a magnetic cleaner that I had tried to buy last weekend only to be told they didn't know what I was talking about. I asked the guy if he bought it here and he told me yes they are available in Apple shops for 800LE, when the chap left the cafe he came over and presented me with a nice leather cover for my IPad.

What a lovely gesture from one stranger to another..:):):):):)

The guy was Egyptian and very handsome but he hadn't slipped his email or phone number into the cover:( lol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I didn't know the cover acts as a cleaner too, ours doesn't seem to be clean at all. But what a nice gift, that's really cool.

We got it for $70 and we bought it only because we got the ipad with a $50 discount.

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't know the cover acts as a cleaner too, ours doesn't seem to be clean at all. But what a nice gift, that's really cool.

We got it for $70 and we bought it only because we got the ipad with a $50 discount.

No the cover doesn't act as a cleaner.. I saw he had the magnetic cleaner and that is what I asked him about, then as he left he gave me his lovely leather cover..:D

I think I am in love lol;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts