Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I have recently undergone the required medical test for my canadian permanent resident visa application. i am a filipino currently based in dubai.

I am just a bit confursed on the other requirement that came along the list. the document required is the payment for "Right of Permanent Residence Fee". i remember paying about CAD 550 when i first lodged my application three years ago. Is this "right of permanent residence fee" a different expense?

Kindly advise.

Thanks,
Brown adobo

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yes, it is. The CAD 550 was the processing fee (to take a look at your application).
Now you need to pay the Landing Fee (or also called Right of Permanent Residence Fee): CAD 490 (x2 if you have a partner).

You can find al these fee's on the Canadian Immigration website:
Welcome Page | Page d'accueil

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, EVHB....one more quick q!

Hi guys.

I have recently undergone the required medical test for my canadian permanent resident visa application. i am a filipino currently based in dubai.

I am just a bit confursed on the other requirement that came along the list. the document required is the payment for "Right of Permanent Residence Fee". i remember paying about CAD 550 when i first lodged my application three years ago. Is this "right of permanent residence fee" a different expense?

Kindly advise.

Thanks,
Brown adobo
Thanks EVHB. I do have a partner, but will not accompany me initially. should i pay for two now, or just for myself?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I don't know how it works when you don't immigrate with your partner. Is it even possible to get her over to Canada afterwards if he/se wasn't included in the current immigrationproces?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I included her/declared during the immigration process; but i specifically said "will not accompany me". i wanted to test the water first, establish myself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Request regarding a urgent query on RPRF

Hi friends,
I had a query regarding the RPRF.

1) What does the 'Dependent children of the principal applicant' mean?

2) The payment of RPRF amount will be for myself, my spouse and 2 kids(2.2 years and 11 months old). Can I send the entire amount through a single Bank draft or will I have to do 4 Bank drafts to pay the same?

Would appreciate your earliest response.
Thanks in advance
Sweety

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
1) What does the 'Dependent children of the principal applicant' mean?
All the children under age 22, whether or not they are moving with you to Canada.

2) Can I send the entire amount through a single Bank draft or will I have to do 4 Bank drafts to pay the same?
One payment will do. We had to send a certified cheque, don't know if that's the same as a bank draft.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.