Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regarding the fees for this service.
Are there two fees connected to the Premium service?

I've looked up the link and it says £490.00, is there also an additional £100.00 fee to just book the Premium Service centre appointment? Somewhere I've read about another fee just to book.

I'm confused by all of the fees.

NHS Is £500.00 for my FLR (M)
FLR (M) application form is £993.00
Biometric fee is £19.20
Premium Service Centre ( same day ) fee £490.00
Booking appointment fee ???? Is that £100 more?

I need to book my Premium Service Centre appointment and the website says "check the cost of you appointment booking and application fee?

*** Also, must the payment be made on a card in my name or can I use my husband's debit card to pay these fees?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
NHS Is £500.00 for my FLR (M) - Correct
FLR (M) application form is £993.00 - Correct
Biometric fee is £19.20 - Doesn't apply as biometrics are taken at PSC
Premium Service Centre ( same day ) fee £490.00 - Correct
Booking appointment fee ???? Is that £100 more? - Correct, £100 on top of the £490. So £590 for a Premium Service Appointment.

It can be paid on any card, all they care about is that they are paid.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NHS Is £500.00 for my FLR (M) - Correct
FLR (nnjAM) application form is £993.00 - Correct
Biometric fee is £19.20 - Doesn't apply as biometrics are taken at PSC
Premium Service Centre ( same day ) fee £490.00 - Correct
Booking appointment fee ???? Is that £100 more? - Correct, £100 on top of the £490. So £590 for a Premium Service Appointment.

It can be paid on any card, all they care about is that they are paid.
Thanks so much hippoman. I hate filling out really important forms in case I do them wrong. I'm sure I'll have more queries as I go through all the forms to fill in. Do people book their appointments before they have done all the forms and gathering of docs? I'm not sure how quickly the appointment dates fill up or how many days ahead of the date you want do you actually need to book in order to get your appointment.

I arrived in the UK on May 6,2015. So do I need to do my appointment for after Oct. 6th and before Nov. 6th?

Thanks for any advice to help me along this journey.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks so much hippoman. I hate filling out really important forms in case I do them wrong. I'm sure I'll have more queries as I go through all the forms to fill in. Do people book their appointments before they have done all the forms and gathering of docs? I'm not sure how quickly the appointment dates fill up or how many days ahead of the date you want do you actually need to book in order to get your appointment.

I arrived in the UK on May 6,2015. So do I need to do my appointment for after Oct. 6th and before Nov. 6th?

Thanks for any advice to help me along this journey.
No problem!

I started gathering evidence way in advanced, but of course some things are time sensitive i.e. employer letter, bank statement, pay slip need to be within 28 days of the appointment. But I had the form 95% completed before booking, majority of the information won't change.

Read the sticky on the main page. But you can have an appointment up to 28 days before your 30 month anniversary of entering the UK. You can book up 42 days in advance of the appointment you want (I did this). So if 30 months is November 6th, you can have an appointment from 9th October, but you can book that appointment from 28th August... or right now.

Double check my maths, but that's the general gist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.