Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I have checked the Province Nomination on the Provinces Websites like Ontario, etc. and realized that a few provinces need a valid job offer from you in the province to nominate you. Is it true for all Provinces. Is having a valid job offer from the province mandatory.?

·
Registered
26 Posts
A few provinces have job offer as a requirement and some dont. Ontario may invite you based on your profile on your EE account. Its an invite based process for Ontario.

·
Registered
178 Posts
HI, I have checked the Province Nomination on the Provinces Websites like Ontario, etc. and realized that a few provinces need a valid job offer from you in the province to nominate you. Is it true for all Provinces. Is having a valid job offer from the province mandatory.?
It depends on the province as some provinces require a job offer and others don't.

It's a bit frustrating to have such a requirement for some job seekers since many employers are hungry for talent and resources but they find it hard to sponsor them or offer them a job while they are overseas. I heard this from a Canadian agent few days ago. On the other hand, it's understandable that a province wants to have its locals given the opportunity to be hired before bringing-in some from outside Canada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.