Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the guy who used to run between the Miranda De Corvo area or there abouts back to the UK every month still does so? Or of anyone else doing similar? I have a load of stuff in Castanheira de Pera which I need to get back to the UK.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Does anyone know if the guy who used to run between the Miranda De Corvo area or there abouts back to the UK every month still does so? Or of anyone else doing similar? I have a load of stuff in Castanheira de Pera which I need to get back to the UK.

Hello

If you mean the English food guy he quoted a friend of ours a silly high price just for two boxes not long ago so beware.

Fred

·
Registered
858 Posts

Hi Matt

Yes, Martyn does still go back and forth but I am not so sure that it is monthly any more. Have you go this contact details? Send me a PM or email if you wish.

Colin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts