Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robin McLaughlin and both my wife Ann and i hope to move out to Spain June/July 2010.
Can i ask a favour by way of any body could possibly point me in the direction of anyweb sites in costa del sol area with help to Purchaseing a Minibus and also any long term letting agents in the Nerja area.

Regards To All

Robin McLaughlin

:ranger:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hello to All,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robin McLaughlin and both my wife Ann and i hope to move out to Spain June/July 2010.
Can i ask a favour by way of any body could possibly point me in the direction of anyweb sites in costa del sol area with help to Purchaseing a Minibus and also any long term letting agents in the Nerja area.

Regards To All

Robin McLaughlin

A mini-bus???? er.... I dont know of any, I guess you've tried google?? Sorry, I'm sure there are places around its just not something I've noticed. We have a few posters who live and around Nerja who maybe able to help you with letting agents tho

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hello to All,

Regards To All

Robin McLaughlin

Hi Robin, Ann :) Welcome to the forum....

I think Jo is right that googling may bring up some relevant sites / online ads etc, I live further down the coast and although I know Nerja from a couple of day trips there I dont know the local agents etc.

Kyero is an ok site to start with property rentals - just google it and you should get their website - it also links into local agents so you can start drawing up a list of agents in that area.

As for the mini bus :confused::confused: Sur in English has a car sales section, new / second hand and Im sure a lot of the others local papers do too .... but you can access sur online Surinenglish.com, the site for Southern Spain. Latest News

Best Of luck
Sue :ranger:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A mini-bus???? er.... I dont know of any, I guess you've tried google?? Sorry, I'm sure there are places around its just not something I've noticed. We have a few posters who live and around Nerja who maybe able to help you with letting agents tho

Jo xxx

Dear Joe

thank you for your advice in this matter,

Regards

Robin McLaughlin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Jo xxx

Dear Jo

Many thanks for your advice, I will continue to use google to buy a Mini Bus in spain. i didnt realise it was this difficult.

Regards

Robin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Robin, Ann :) Welcome to the forum....

I think Jo is right that googling may bring up some relevant sites / online ads etc, I live further down the coast and although I know Nerja from a couple of day trips there I dont know the local agents etc.

Kyero is an ok site to start with property rentals - just google it and you should get their website - it also links into local agents so you can start drawing up a list of agents in that area.

As for the mini bus :confused::confused: Sur in English has a car sales section, new / second hand and Im sure a lot of the others local papers do too .... but you can access sur online Surinenglish.com, the site for Southern Spain. Latest News

Best Of luck
Sue :ranger:

Sue

Many thanks for your advice, i will continue to use the internet

Regards

Robin McLaughlin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.