Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... I have my interview on Monday morning at 8.00am so have to travel through the night to get to the embassy.... I have my interview letter .. my medical has been done, although I require a further report due to my illness earlier this year, they told me to attend the interview as I had attended the medical.

I have read through the letter of what they wish me to bring, and i have all the relevant originals and copies of that stated in the letter. They do not state to bring what is on the website? They have received my partners Affidavit of Support - I do not have a copy of this and neither does he, but they have not requested that on my letter of interview.....? What do I do in that respect ... would they provide me a copy of the original - I know if the visa is processed in London they charge a pound a copy... Mine was processed by the NVC and they just tell me to bring my passport and three photos along with what my embassy says.. its very ambiguous to say the least...

Do I need to bring every single letter I have written and received from the NVC together with copies of each document which in itself repeats again and again...

I'm truly hoping that by reading their interview letter and cross referencing their list of documents I have all that is required. If not I may have to bring a suitcase full of stuff and am told I am not allowed to do that???

I'm anxious as its been nearly three years in the trying and I so want to celebrate my third year of marriage in my husbands home country. I understand that I will not be granted a visa there and then as they have to finalise my report from the medical .. but to have to go to london again to try to sort this? I just wanted it done for Christmas really...

Am I on the right track?

I leave at 2.00\am Sunday morning to get there for 8.00am monday... I have no other option but to go I think?

Any any help would be greatly received... I know it sounds jumbled but I am really panicking

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been sponsored by my american citizen husband and an additional sponsor - they completed their AOS over there and did not keep copies stupidly!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts