Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm finally settled and living near Annecy with my French husband (by the way, I'm Australian!). Currently no kids, recently married last year. During the day I'm not doing too much but being a good housewife. Are there any expats out there who are in the same boat and wouldn't mind having a drink in Annecy or even a walk near the lake if weather permits? I'd be interested to hear from anyone around this area as I've suddenly realized the big move I've made to be here with my hubby and wouldn't mind some English speaking support! :)

Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm finally settled and living near Annecy with my French husband (by the way, I'm Australian!). Currently no kids, recently married last year. During the day I'm not doing too much but being a good housewife. Are there any expats out there who are in the same boat and wouldn't mind having a drink in Annecy or even a walk near the lake if weather permits? I'd be interested to hear from anyone around this area as I've suddenly realized the big move I've made to be here with my hubby and wouldn't mind some English speaking support! :)

Cheers
I'm in the same boat but living in Paris. If I find myself in your neck of the woods, I'll let you know. :tea:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,
I'm moving to Chamonix soon and would love to have another excuse to pop down to Annecy! I have 2 kids but I'll leave them at home :) you can send me a private message if you wish.

Sara x

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be moving to Annecy in a few months with my boyfriend and would love to get a drink! So if you can hold out til then, I'm in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be moving to Annecy in a few months with my boyfriend and would love to get a drink! So if you can hold out til then, I'm in.
Lol. Ok Sara and Ashley, I'll ping back on the forum in around July to see how you guys are settling in and we can organize a drink.... The good thing is that the weather is warming up soon! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lol. Ok Sara and Ashley, I'll ping back on the forum in around July to see how you guys are settling in and we can organize a drink.... The good thing is that the weather is warming up soon! :)
Hi Aussie,

Fellow Aussie here.

Want to meet half-way around La Roche Sur Foron? I live in the mountains near Cluses and have just been through everything that you're experiencing.

I'm currently job hunting so have tonnes of time on my hands...

PM me your details and we'll hook something up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I live in La Clusaz, 25 mins from Annecy and am loooking to meet some English speaking people too!
I moved up here with my boyfriend and commute to Geneva 4 days a week for work.

I am around on Wednesdays or evening. However I'm a teacher so its summer holidays now and therefore free a lot more!

Keen for a drink or walk!

Let me know

Sarah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.