Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's too modest to admit it.....so I'm going to have to spill the beans!

Cos back in the days before he had his finger on the pulse of everything that's going down in Spain...... Steve Hall was a major celebrity!

Word up! Can you dig it?

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
He's too modest to admit it.....so I'm going to have to spill the beans!

Cos back in the days before he had his finger on the pulse of everything that's going down in Spain...... Steve Hall was a major celebrity!

Word up! Can you dig it?
oh dear!!!!!:D

Jo xxx

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Just got on! Xtreme - I have been called many things in my life by many people but never "gay" - well not by anybody who did not have medical insurance anyway!

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
We do in fact have a star among us and he's coming to a city, town, cave near you soon

More details soonest. Hope your new mansion has a nice place to pitch a tent, Jojo

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Well, if you insist! Sure he won't mind a nice double bed. Sure you can share with the kids for a week or so!

Sure Xtreme will oblige with a stable.

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steve wasn't just a player back in the 70's you know!

Let's go way back to 1967.....and The Summer of Love!

Though my sources tell me he still didn't manage to get laid!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Steve wasn't just a player back in the 70's you know!

Let's go way back to 1967.....and The Summer of Love!

Though my sources tell me he still didn't manage to get laid!

wot with all the contacts steve has never ;):rolleyes:;):D
it must be a real photo u can tell by the big head

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
JKChawner, Tomorrow is international day of peace established by a UN resolution in 1981 - which I'm sure you are aware of.

I'll let you extend the olive branch

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
JKChawner, Tomorrow is international day of peace established by a UN resolution in 1981 - which I'm sure you are aware of.

Hey Stevie, it must be nice to be famous.... or is that "infamous"???? Can I have your autograph please?????

(you know we're only teasing :love:)

Jo xxx

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
You know you can have whatever you want, whenever you want!

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

(Probably one of Xtreme's favourites. Probably got the Spice Whores fotos above his bed in the stable)

Now, here is my one claim to fame. I once went to view a house - Ginger Spice had been in the morning. I said it was too big, she said it was too small. Sad for the agent ...couldn't sleep that night worrying about him LOL

·
Registered
626 Posts

steve for 1 day and 1 day only and to prove a point im even going to change my pic just for you ;)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Xtreme!! Have you not got something better to do, some donkeys to abuse or something?
Xtreme may be very upset by this remark as I have it on very good authority that when he is with a donkey, it's all about love, reeeeeeaaaaaal lurve. And besides, he only plays with his donkeys when he has their mother's permission....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.