Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

In 2014 pr quota, I applied in the last minute and my application was return stating the appl's received were past the 1000 mark.

I still have the WES from 2014 Aug.

Fast forward to present, I go through express entry points system and I land up approx. 310 score.

where do I aim to increase my point score
The iElts score is expired by now
The WES accrediation/assesment, I hope remains valid.

Because there is no change in my educations. Is it correct?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
So, if you think you can use the WES score again and your education credentials haven't changed, why would you bother applying again. You would just get declined again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why would you bother applying again. You would just get declined again.
Oh c'mon!! only if you have some real stuff to write! anyways, you can only display what runs through you! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its plain non-sense of wes assesment multiple times. Because someone makes money from our assesment, they get you to repeat things. You can only wish org's should also show some common sense.

so plainly again wes and again ielts till you see some sort of invite in your inbox. I see it as very well laid out circle from gov.ca A good show!:spy:

·
Super Moderator
5,188 Posts
To put it in cricketing terms, you've got a CRS run chase of about 140 points (or more) to even think about qualifying for an ITA before your innings is up.

I'd say that you should work on your written English... your last post is kind of difficult to understand - it's barely coherent but I think I understand what you're trying to say; your sentence structure and punctuation also needs work.

You should also think about trying to use British or Canadian English and stay away from using abbreviations and text speak when you write... it may be acceptable in India but if you want to do well on IELTS or CPLPIP and look professional in general then you should stop using text speak and abbreviations altogether.

Reactions: colchar

·
Super Moderator
5,188 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Oh c'mon!! only if you have some real stuff to write! anyways, you can only display what runs through you! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You can only display what runs through you? So blood then?

Its plain non-sense of wes assesment multiple times. Because someone makes money from our assesment, they get you to repeat things. You can only wish org's should also show some common sense.
If you were a more qualified applicant you wouldn't need to apply multiple times. That is on you, not anyone else.

so plainly again wes and again ielts till you see some sort of invite in your inbox. I see it as very well laid out circle from gov.ca A good show!:spy:

Except for the fact that the government of Canada has absolutely nothing at all to do with either WES or IELTS. But sure, you can see right through them eh?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I guess WES accreditation is valid for 5 years if I recall correctly but It shouldn't be difficult to get that information from the WES website.

You could try to get a Post graduate degree or PG Diploma (PM me for more details) which will improve your score by about 40/34 points respectively. Other than that, your best bet is to take IELTS exam again and work on improving your score. 7 in all modules would fetch you a very good improvement in your CRS pool score.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.