Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was a round of Invitation picks (9th Aug)

I only submitted my EOI last week but just curious do you find out on the day of the pick if you have been selected or does it take a few days ?

just wondering for future dates

Cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
Mostly people with 70 points got invitation in this round and the next round is on 23rd August.
Whats your Anzesco code and points.

·
Registered
246 Posts
What is your occupation code ?

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
So today was a round of Invitation picks (9th Aug)

I only submitted my EOI last week but just curious do you find out on the day of the pick if you have been selected or does it take a few days ?

just wondering for future dates

Cheers
You find out within 30 mins if you have been invited or not

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I scored 70 points but I'm on a 489 state nominated with family visa so not in the occupation cap.
im 212314

this is from the skill select website
"Occupation ceilings do not apply to State or Territory Nominated, Employer Sponsored or Business Innovation and Investment visa subclasses."

does this mean I don't fall into the invitation "rounds" and will just be asked to apply on a seperate day or their choice ?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I scored 70 points but I'm on a 489 state nominated with family visa so not in the occupation cap.
im 212314

this is from the skill select website
"Occupation ceilings do not apply to State or Territory Nominated, Employer Sponsored or Business Innovation and Investment visa subclasses."

does this mean I don't fall into the invitation "rounds" and will just be asked to apply on a seperate day or their choice ?
Are you state nominated or family sponsored?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you state nominated or family sponsored?
my visa type description is

"Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional) - State and Territory Nominated"

result

"The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 70 points"

I also have family that live in Tasmania which was selected during the EOI process.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
my visa type description is

"Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional) - State and Territory Nominated"

result

"The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 70 points"

I also have family that live in Tasmania which was selected during the EOI process.
Ah, then you are correct, the invite rounds don't apply to your EOI, nor ceilings per occupation. You will have applied through Tasmania's site as well as filing EOI, right? Do you have an agent? I'd recommend getting one if not, as this forum provides opinions, but not licensed advice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts