Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused with the waiting times. My biometric was on the 04/04 and this weeks its 24 weeks gone. But it's only 5.5 months. Do i have to wait a further 2 weeks for 6 months or have HO gone over their standard visa processing times?:confused:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am confused with the waiting times. My biometric was on the 04/04 and this weeks its 24 weeks gone. But it's only 5.5 months. Do i have to wait a further 2 weeks for 6 months or have HO gone over their standard visa processing times?:confused:
6 months from the date of Biometrics i think... But wait another 2 weeks then you'l know for sure that it's been 60 days or more. Did you not get an acknowledgement email from Sheffield?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 months from the date of Biometrics i think... But wait another 2 weeks then you'l know for sure that it's been 60 days or more. Did you not get an acknowledgement email from Sheffield?
Yes that they have my application that was a long time ago, its 24 weeks know.
Tuesday 4th Apr - Tuesday 19 Sept, thats 5.5 months.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes that they have my application that was a long time ago, its 24 weeks know.
Tuesday 4th Apr - Tuesday 19 Sept, thats 5.5 months.
Have you tried getting a local MP involved so they can make enquiries for you and see what they can find out? You've waited like half a year which is feckin ridiculous.

I swear HO don't even have a heart or conscience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.