Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husbands chest x-ray was showing a shadow back in May due to which we had to get a culture test done. This process lasted 2 months and we were notified by the clinic that the test returned negative for TB. Yet, surprisingly, we were notified on the website that further tests will be required. We are still awaiting to hear from BUPA to find out what tests are required.

Do they screen for other things asides from TB? If not, why would they possibly want further tests?

·
Registered
188 Posts
My husbands chest x-ray was showing a shadow back in May due to which we had to get a culture test done. This process lasted 2 months and we were notified by the clinic that the test returned negative for TB. Yet, surprisingly, we were notified on the website that further tests will be required. We are still awaiting to hear from BUPA to find out what tests are required.

Do they screen for other things asides from TB? If not, why would they possibly want further tests?

This basically could be fluid in the lungs. Not to worry though. They just want to clarify if its TB or something else.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts

did you got any further details on the tests?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts