Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope those who are with 60 Points can update the status over this thread , so it will be easy to track.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ACS Positive - 24/04/2017- Reduced 9 yrs-0 points (Riash what are you actually referring to?, when you say Reduced)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ACS Positive - 24/04/2017- Reduced 9 yrs-0 points (Riash what are you actually referring to?, when you say Reduced)
RR doesnt matches with the code I selected. So from 10 Yrs they reduced 9Yrs and accepted only one Yr, so i cant claim any points. Seems my signature is confusing. Will change it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hope those who are with 60 Points can update the status over this thread , so it will be easy to track.
I had 55+5 points, got the grant in 8 months from EOI lodgment. All the best.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had 55+5 points, got the grant in 8 months from EOI lodgment. All the best.
Thanks Salman for the positive note.

In many blogs and post i read it as " No hope for 60 Pointers" that's why I started a separate thread to get some news from the ones who are sailing in the same boat.

We submitted NSW with 60+5 points on 11/04/2017.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any updates for 60 points from today's round? Please do update this thread and give some hope

·
Registered
114 Posts
I believe no 60 pointers got invite, moreover the 65 pointers also not cleared upto 4th Oct.

I think we don’t have any chances unless they increase number of invites to 1750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe no 60 pointers got invite, moreover the 65 pointers also not cleared upto 4th Oct.

I think we don’t have any chances unless they increase number of invites to 1750

Hope there are very less 60 pointers , most of them would have increased the points bt PTE scores. Mine is becoming 65 in december . So after december if am updating the details on current EOI it will shows the date of application as december only right ? so again one more year i have to wait right ?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hope there are very less 60 pointers , most of them would have increased the points bt PTE scores. Mine is becoming 65 in december . So after december if am updating the details on current EOI it will shows the date of application as december only right ? so again one more year i have to wait right ?
The Date of Effect (DOE: the date which is considered for invitations) will change in December, so yes- from the looks of it (and also depending on your ANZSCO), it could be another year in waiting (unless you manage to further increase your points to 70 or 75).

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi friend,
I am an electronics engineer, my consultant for migration told me to score 60 points for migration. But my friend inform me that a Lawyer from Australia inform him that for an electronic engineer they need 70 points to obtain a visa.
As I was planning to choose visa 489, because my uncle is in Australia , will I need to obtain 70 points or is 60 is enough?
pls respond

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi - I am new to the group.

we are a 189 60 pointer.
190 60+5

Anzsco 321211 Motor mechanic
English Superior: 20
Qualifications: 10
Experience: 15
SS: 5

Desperate to get a invite, our agent seems to think we wont get a invite before july if the invites stay at 1250, only positive hope will be if they increase invite rounds back up to 1750. I hope they are incorrect.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi friend,
I am an electronics engineer, my consultant for migration told me to score 60 points for migration. But my friend inform me that a Lawyer from Australia inform him that for an electronic engineer they need 70 points to obtain a visa.
As I was planning to choose visa 489, because my uncle is in Australia , will I need to obtain 70 points or is 60 is enough?
pls respond
I hope getting 65 and above will be safer. 60 we have to less hope.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi - I am new to the group.

we are a 189 60 pointer.
190 60+5

Anzsco 321211 Motor mechanic
English Superior: 20
Qualifications: 10
Experience: 15
SS: 5

Desperate to get a invite, our agent seems to think we wont get a invite before july if the invites stay at 1250, only positive hope will be if they increase invite rounds back up to 1750. I hope they are incorrect.

Yes it would be tough i hope, i too sail in same boat. Even my friends also told me the same. I tried PTE thrice to increase points but no luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
With 1750 invites per round 60 pointers have chances, if the invites stays at 1500 in November still we have some slim chances

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any 60 pointers got invite after 4th october ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No 60 pointers got invite as of now. All depends on tomorrow, if they increase invitation per round to 1750 then we can expect.

Hope and pray they increase it.

Yes, lets Pray....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello guys.

I did my assessment with TRA in 2016 and I used experience for the then my current job and left out my previous employment.

I had started this current job in May 2011 but my outcome letter stated that "For the purposes of this skills assessment, TRA considers that the applicant was first able to commence work in skilled employment in the nominated occupation from 31 December 2011" of which that's the date I finished my diploma.

Now I want to do my EOI should I include my experience from my previous job? Also when does skills select start to recognize my employment history January 2008 when I started my previous job, May 2011 when I started my the then current job or 31 December stated by TRA?

Good day.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello guys.

I did my assessment with TRA in 2016 and I used experience for the then my current job and left out my previous employment.

I had started this current job in May 2011 but my outcome letter stated that "For the purposes of this skills assessment, TRA considers that the applicant was first able to commence work in skilled employment in the nominated occupation from 31 December 2011" of which that's the date I finished my diploma.

Now I want to do my EOI should I include my experience from my previous job? Also when does skills select start to recognize my employment history January 2008 when I started my previous job, May 2011 when I started my the then current job or 31 December stated by TRA?

Good day.

What TRA refers , you should apply with that dates as they are the assessment authority and they will choose only the relevant experiences which matches our RR

If anyone has more ideas on this please do share

1 - 20 of 34 Posts