Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

So I am going to be applying November 30th for FLR(M) Unmarried Partner Visa and my partner will be fulfilling the financial requirement. The problem is that he did not bother changing his address with his work as it was addressed to a relatives house, where we used to live. A month ago I found out about the 6 months payslip requirement so he sent an email to his agency consultant to change his address so that all 6 months (prior to November 30th) of weekly payslips would be at the correct address. We just sent her another email because we hadn't heard anything and she only just replied and says that she has changed the address but cannot amend the address on the previous payslips. Ah!

So we should have 5 months and 1 week of weekly payslips at our current address, but three weeks of the sixth month at our previous address and we have not lived there since July 2016. What can we do to make sure that this is not a problem? Should we include a letter explaining why he did not change his address sooner/that because it was family and he receives payslips on email it didn't seem important?

Or does this not matter at all?

Thank you!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
I don't think they pay much notice of payslip address so just submit them as they are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.