Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

421 - 434 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Friends

many hopes for offshore project admin ??? Did anyone receive the invite ?
Hi!

Yes I received the invite for 190 in March (NSW) and applied. Waiting patiently now, processing times has been updated 3 times with the latest saying it will be within 10-13 months. Wbu?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how many years work experience is needed to get a successful assessment as a Project Administrator?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how many years work experience is needed to get a successful assessment as a Project Administrator?
Typically you need a relevant field of study and at least one year of post-qualification relevant employment. If your employment is before your qualification, then you need three years of highly relevant employment in addition to at least one year of highly relevant employment in the last five years.

See attachment for reference. I hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've heard somebody received 190 grant today for project admin
Lodge April 2020 offshore

Does anyone hear the same?

Mine lodge since Dec 2019 onshore and stuck offshore currently, still under 'Received'

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Anyone know when NSW 190 list updated which one including Project Administrator because in current list it is not there.

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi
Anyone know when NSW 190 list updated which one including Project Administrator because in current list it is not there.

Thanks
NSW just like most states is currently focusing on priority list. We will have to wait till July and see if they continue with the priority list or they revert back to the old list.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Group members, i have questions if someone can help me please. i did apply for program administrator assessment through vetassess on priority basis and received negative outcome. It will be great if you guys can help me by sharing your valuable experience regarding what should i do now ? should i go for reassessment or not ? and if i do proceed for reassessment or appeal how long does it take to receive outcome back and what are the chances to received positive outcome after applying? really appreciate your help in this as i am really stressed and do not know what should i do now. Thank you so much in advance.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Group members, i have questions if someone can help me please. i did apply for program administrator assessment through vetassess on priority basis and received negative outcome. It will be great if you guys can help me by sharing your valuable experience regarding what should i do now ? should i go for reassessment or not ? and if i do proceed for reassessment or appeal how long does it take to receive outcome back and what are the chances to received positive outcome after applying? really appreciate your help in this as i am really stressed and do not know what should i do now. Thank you so much in advance.
First, sorry to hear about your negative assessment. In order for us to help you, we need to understand the reason behind your negative outcome. Can you provide what was stated in your assessment outcome? Can you also list the documents you submitted as per Vetassess requirement? What is your field of study?

Regarding your question around reassessment timeframe, it usually takes 3 to 4 months. Unfortunately, reassessment is not eligible for priority.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I have a question, I had recently got my positive assessment for 511112 from vetassess, maybe somewhere mid 2020 and during those times I was still studying for my master degree in construction project management and now I finally completed my degree. Waiting for 511112 to be enlisted back in the 190 occupation lists seems so far away and I would bet on the 189.

I am currently an employee in a construction industry and I'm basically doing mostly everything, I run a project by myself as well admin job too so I can see no problem to get the director letter signing me off as a project manager.

Question is since my past employment experience from 2018-2020 had been "assessed" by vetassess as project administrator, if I do another skill assessment and put these 2018-2020 work experiences as a project manager instead of project admin, will this raise a concern?

Anyone had done this before? Cheers lads.

·
Registered
23,839 Posts
Hi All,

I have a question, I had recently got my positive assessment for 511112 from vetassess, maybe somewhere mid 2020 and during those times I was still studying for my master degree in construction project management and now I finally completed my degree. Waiting for 511112 to be enlisted back in the 190 occupation lists seems so far away and I would bet on the 189.

I am currently an employee in a construction industry and I'm basically doing mostly everything, I run a project by myself as well admin job too so I can see no problem to get the director letter signing me off as a project manager.

Question is since my past employment experience from 2018-2020 had been "assessed" by vetassess as project administrator, if I do another skill assessment and put these 2018-2020 work experiences as a project manager instead of project admin, will this raise a concern?

You cannot assess the same period with another designation
That will raise a big red flag
Cheers

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi All,

Just to add to NB's comment, you will shoot yourself on the foot. If it was a different assessing authority, there would have been no issue.

421 - 434 of 434 Posts