Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have created this thread to get an idea about the people how many are seeking visa for Program or Project administrator occupation. But, this occupation was linked with some special clauses by ACT, SA and WA. Multitude of people eagerly waiting for Invitation and Visa for different occupations across the Australia. If we have a separate thread that would useful to us. Therefor, anyone comes under 511112 job code, please update your details in the below link. Even I am also related to this Occupation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-g55jFxAUlMb4L6CoAtN9Z8_cMROfQIYuJYhOtVrg7w/edit#gid=0

I hope this sheet would be very useful to 511112 group applicants in a positive way. So, I request to all relevant people actively update your details.:)

Best Regards
K V R:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys i have 3 years experience in project management (project team lead to Project Supervisor) reporting to my Director of Projects for health care back office . We are responsible to onboard Clients (Dr's) successfully into our back office operations and streamline workflow processes and best practices so that Dr's can enjoy better revenue. However i do have only 1.5 years post study work experience with HND Edexcel . But in the meantime i am reading for my Final year BBA degree. Is this enough for me to apply for state sponsorship. am i eligible??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts