Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I've recently moved to Dubai in the last week or so and don't know many people here. Looking to start/join a 5 side team so if anyone's interested or know of any teams, give me a shout!

Also if anyone fancies a beer let me know. I'm based pretty close to Barasti and the Marina

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Rob, also moved here a couple of months ago and missing my 5 a side and couple of beers fix. Keep me posted if you need some players.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Once you post a few more messages I can give you the e-mail address of the guy who organizes regular football at Sports City.

Matt

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hello!

I've recently moved to Dubai in the last week or so and don't know many people here. Looking to start/join a 5 side team so if anyone's interested or know of any teams, give me a shout!

Also if anyone fancies a beer let me know. I'm based pretty close to Barasti and the Marina

Cheers,
Rob
What's up? I'll be coming 'soon' too. As of now 'soon' could be tomo or 6 months though.

Fancy a beer for sure though and hope to be there before the season is in full swing. All eyes on my boy Brendan Rodgers.

I don't have an Emirati number yet so PM me your number and I can ping you when I get there.

Once you post a few more messages I can give you the e-mail address of the guy who organizes regular football at Sports City.
Sounds interesting, Can I get it on this too?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi, im moving in september. Would love a kick about...im sure we can get 10 guys from this forum and play on a regular basis...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just got back to dubai about a week ago....gone out of shape this year...need some regular football to get back into the groove of things...let me know if you fancy a kickabout

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Guys, definitely up for this. Miss my 5 a side form the UK. There's a pitch in Media City i think, although lots of sports halls knocking around...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lads we need 1 or maybe 2 more players for tomorrow at 9pm 5 aside kick about! (First come, first gets a game basis) Nothing serious just a few work mates getting back into shape, the venue is @

Football Center
15 A Street,Sheikh Zayed Rd,Al Qouz Industrial Area 1

Please PM me if your Interested. Only reliable people only. We are all British expats. Thanks

Saheem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lads we need 1 or maybe 2 more players for tomorrow at 9pm 5 aside kick about! (First come, first gets a game basis) Nothing serious just a few work mates getting back into shape, the venue is @

Football Center
15 A Street,Sheikh Zayed Rd,Al Qouz Industrial Area 1

Please PM me if your Interested. Only reliable people only. We are all British expats. Thanks

Saheem
Not sure why, but i can't PM you. Def up for this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lads we need 1 or maybe 2 more players for tomorrow at 9pm 5 aside kick about! (First come, first gets a game basis) Nothing serious just a few work mates getting back into shape, the venue is @ Football Center 15 A Street,Sheikh Zayed Rd,Al Qouz Industrial Area 1 Please PM me if your Interested. Only reliable people only. We are all British expats. Thanks Saheem
Not sure why, but i can't PM you. Def up for this.
Yes same, I tried to PM you but came up with an error. You can whatsapp me mate on my UK number which I am only keep temporarily, so don't mind giving it on here, It's... /snip/

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Yes same, I tried to PM you but came up with an error. You can whatsapp me mate on my UK number which I am only keep temporarily, so don't mind giving it on here, It's... /snip/
A reminder that posting personal contact details is not permitted on the forum.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have managed to get players for tonight. But I am arranging games regularly every week from now on... Just need to work out how to PM you my details because it still says error when I try send a message
Send what you want to say to me and i will pass it on, it just allowed me to send a test message to him, if you can do within next 30 mins cause im off out tonight

EDIT: sorry - i sent that to the wrong guy, still can't PM him

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got 3 spots for a 5aside game tonight lads if anyone is Intrested... In box me for further details, first to reply will play.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys,

much the same. Up for playing some 5s. Does anyone have a list of venues?

Im staying in the Marina - been here a few months. Will try get up to 5 messages so i can get PM's

1 - 20 of 30 Posts