Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are new to Dubai - fresh from the USA. My husband is one of the few Americans at his job so we've invited his colleagues over few a 4th of July experience (hot dogs, potato salad, etc.). Instead of fireworks we'll head to watch the Dubai Fountains.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND AN AMERICAN FLAG and/or other USA or red white and blue themed decorations? Help! Any advice is welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Party stores don't .... although Party Zone does have some red, white, blue plates & Cups that might have to do...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
We are new to Dubai - fresh from the USA. My husband is one of the few Americans at his job so we've invited his colleagues over few a 4th of July experience (hot dogs, potato salad, etc.). Instead of fireworks we'll head to watch the Dubai Fountains.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND AN AMERICAN FLAG and/or other USA or red white and blue themed decorations? Help! Any advice is welcome!
Remember to make the hot dogs halal, I've made the mistake of serving Jambalaya at a party without warning as to the pork content. :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haven't been to DragonMart yet (we're still waiting on our car to get here - so not driving around a lot). Do they have food at DragonMart? Would they really potentially have red white and blue decorations? (Would it be worth taking a cab over there to find out?)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have PARTY ZONE in the Dubai Mall and found some star banners - thanks for the suggestion! No red white & blue stuff, but the stars help!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts