Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is addition to https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1497344-how-prove-relationship-first-cousin-491-australian-visa.html#post15051378 this previously posted question.

I have applied for 491 visa after getting invite for relative sponsorship.

I had already uploaded PCC from passport seva kendra (India) which states that:

"It is certified that there is no adverse information against [my name] , holder of Indian passport NO [passport number which is correct also], issued at AHMEDABAD , on 28/10/2014 which would render him or her ineligible for IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP for COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA"

PCC issuance date is 28/01/2020

But I have received request for additional documents which says that PCC (India) required - Current has expired.

I am not able to understand where the problem lies. I have lived at one place only since birth i.e. Ahmedabad, from where I received pcc.
Please help me understand what I need to do.

·
Registered
22,821 Posts
This question is addition to https://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1497344-how-prove-relationship-first-cousin-491-australian-visa.html#post15051378 this previously posted question.

I have applied for 491 visa after getting invite for relative sponsorship.

I had already uploaded PCC from passport seva kendra (India) which states that:

"It is certified that there is no adverse information against [my name] , holder of Indian passport NO [passport number which is correct also], issued at AHMEDABAD , on 28/10/2014 which would render him or her ineligible for IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP for COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA"

PCC issuance date is 28/01/2020

But I have received request for additional documents which says that PCC (India) required - Current has expired.

I am not able to understand where the problem lies. I have lived at one place only since birth i.e. Ahmedabad, from where I received pcc.
Please help me understand what I need to do.
It is just an oversight or maybe the file is corrupted
Upload a fresh copy of the same PCC
Make sure that the file can be opened

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts