Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1681 - 1700 of 1716 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
@NB While adding details of my child in visa application. There is a question-
Does anybody else have guardianship right on child other than primary applicant.

Should I mention YES. And in provided box provide details of my Wife ????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,683 ·
@NB While adding details of my child in visa application. There is a question-
Does anybody else have guardianship right on child other than primary applicant.

Should I mention YES. And in provided box provide details of my Wife ????

That’s correct
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, Anyone offshore applied ROI for SA 491 ?

Just had a query, What kind of context is to be filled up while applying ROI in the question---- Outline how the applicant will bring new ideas, skills or innovation to South Australia and/or contribute to South Australia's Growth State priority industry sectors(maximum 400 words)*

Can we write few generic things related to the same or any specific strong content( evidence bases) is required to be written..

Can anyone please guide for the same..
Hi all!

I have received an Invitation to Apply for South Australia (491 visa).
Subsequently, I have lodged an application.
What are my chances of getting the visa?
I mean, is getting the Invitation to Apply the hard part? or is the actual 491 application equally hard?

Regards.

Hey… Firstly congrats for the invitation/application submission. All the best for the outcome. Am sure it’ll be positive, and VISA will be granted very soon.
Can you please help us with the content you wrote for the question: “Outline how the applicant will bring new ideas, skills or innovation to South Australia and/or contribute to South Australia's Growth State priority industry sectors (maximum 400 words)”.
Of course, you can edit/mask the personal-content specific to your application (if any). Your small input/contribution will definitely be very significant for all of us… Please help…

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi All,

I need help on 491. I have recently updated my EOI and included 491 visa with various state selected. My sister will be in WA for her school thus I would want to opt for WA as well.

However, not sure on what should I do to get the state to nominate me? Anyone can advise?

Ana

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,687 ·
Hi All,

I need help on 491. I have recently updated my EOI and included 491 visa with various state selected. My sister will be in WA for her school thus I would want to opt for WA as well.

However, not sure on what should I do to get the state to nominate me? Anyone can advise?

Ana
Unless you are residing in the state, it’s very difficult to get a state nomination in the current scenario
Maybe your sister can sponsor you
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
Hope u doing great
As we know borders r open for all including skilled workers (491 Sa)
491 Pending application from aug 2020. Medical n pcc expired
Any idea when they will start processing these files as i have seen people who applied in late 2021 are getting response n grants
My wife as a principal applicant is self employed.
Will CO will call her for interview before granting visa or vettassess assesment is enough.
What do u guys think?
Thanks in advance
Can some one answer for above query?

·
Registered
24 Posts
In 2022, three states recently open for offshore candidates NSW , ACT & SA
Is there any news for other states to open for offshore candidates

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
When you mention states are recently open, how can I submit to seek nomination to these states under 491 or 190?

And no, lets take it as I do not have any family who is there at the moment. Though I have a relative and sister who will be going there to study (assuming under Student Visa) next month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@NB I am in Visa lodgment process.
Can PCC be submitted later after lodgment when CO ask for it.
Also when to submit form 80 and 1221. Befor or after lodgment or when CO ask for it.

All are supposed to submit these forms??

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,692 ·
@NB I am in Visa lodgment process.
Can PCC be submitted later after lodgment when CO ask for it.
Also when to submit form 80 and 1221. Befor or after lodgment or when CO ask for it.

All are supposed to submit these forms??
You can submit them later when the CO asks for it
But it will only lead to delays
Most applicants submit them with the application or as soon as they get it, without waiting for the CO to ask for it
Cheers

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,694 ·
@NB My wife is part of migrating family unit for 491 visa. Are we supposed to provide any documentary proof for her English language in Visa application ?
You will have to provide evidence for functional English for your wife
I presume you have not claimed for spouse competent English points
Cheers

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,696 ·
@NB Can I take up medical test before actually lodging visa after invite ??

In earlier days , you could generate the hap id yourself and get a test done
Now only the CO can generate the hapid so you have to apply first
Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
@NB Can we update eoi once we get an invite to apply for 491 . I want to add my new position title for same job. The title overlaps with the previous title. This is for SA. Hv got final invite. But before visa lodgment job title slightly changed in same job. Thanks for your help.

1681 - 1700 of 1716 Posts