Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1661 - 1680 of 1716 Posts

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,661 ·
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to ask what all documents are required for 491 Visa nomination (after pre-invite), are the documents same as visa lodgement mentioned in immigration website.

TIA
Each state have their own set of documents required for final sponsorship
It may also vary between Anzsco codes
So check the state guidelines for the documents required
Cheers

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi there, Anyone offshore applied ROI for SA 491 ?

Just had a query, What kind of context is to be filled up while applying ROI in the question---- Outline how the applicant will bring new ideas, skills or innovation to South Australia and/or contribute to South Australia's Growth State priority industry sectors(maximum 400 words)*

Can we write few generic things related to the same or any specific strong content( evidence bases) is required to be written..

Can anyone please guide for the same..

Reactions: badermushta

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, just have a quick question : while waiting for 491 grant, can we change our job? I have received my VIC state nomination based on the current employment. Hence, just thinking If I am able to change the job as I applied for 491 though home affairs (waiting for the grant). Thanks

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,665 ·
Hey, just have a quick question : while waiting for 491 grant, can we change our job? I have received my VIC state nomination based on the current employment. Hence, just thinking If I am able to change the job as I applied for 491 though home affairs (waiting for the grant). Thanks
Vic contacts the employers quite often before issuing the final sponsorship
Cheers

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,667 ·
Already got the final sponsorship. Applied for 491 visa. So while waiting for 491 visa - can I change the employer ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which visa are you currently on?
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, Anyone offshore applied ROI for SA 491 ?

Just had a query, What kind of context is to be filled up while applying ROI in the question---- Outline how the applicant will bring new ideas, skills or innovation to South Australia and/or contribute to South Australia's Growth State priority industry sectors(maximum 400 words)*

Can we write few generic things related to the same or any specific strong content( evidence bases) is required to be written..

Can anyone please guide for the same..
Hi divyesha,
I have the same question and also looking for the answer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I need to apply for visa after invite.
Is PCC/medical necessary before visa application ??? Or document used during state application is sufficient.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is children school fee covered in 491 visa

School Fees: It depends on the state. The legislation does not provide any specific guidelines on that. It has left the decision for the states to decide whether the students on 491 visa will pay international fees or local student fees. I would suggest directly inquiring with the school that you are interested in and they can guide you further depending upon the state regulation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Any idea when the visa grants are going to start for 491. Now that the tourist are also going to be allowed from 21st Feb.
Any instances of visa grants for offshore applications?

Thanks,
Kowshik.

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,676 ·
Student visa subsequent 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check you visa grant letter for any restrictions in employment
If there is no restrictions, you can change your employer
Cheers

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,677 ·
Which is better for 491 - Canberra or Adelaide ?????

What’s your Anzsco code?
Cheers

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,679 ·
224999 Data Scientist/Data Analyst

Canberra most jobs for your codes would require security clearance as they would be some way or the other connected to the federal government which is given only to citizens
So Canberra is ruled out
Adelaide no idea
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
Hope u doing great
As we know borders r open for all including skilled workers (491 Sa)
491 Pending application from aug 2020. Medical n pcc expired
Any idea when they will start processing these files as i have seen people who applied in late 2021 are getting response n grants
My wife as a principal applicant is self employed.
Will CO will call her for interview before granting visa or vettassess assesment is enough.
What do u guys think?
Thanks in advance

1661 - 1680 of 1716 Posts