Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
I applied for a 491 visa nominated by NSW last month. Now I have an invitation for 190 nominated by Victoria. Can I apply to this new visa from the same ImmiAccount?
Yes you can...!
Mind you, whichever visa is granted last will take precedence and you wouldn't want that to happen if 491 is granted after 190.

Reactions: girishks.90

· Registered
27,910 Posts
I applied for a 491 visa nominated by NSW last month. Now I have an invitation for 190 nominated by Victoria. Can I apply to this new visa from the same ImmiAccount?
Sure
You will have to pay the complete visa fees again and forego all the fees for the application already submitted
Make sure you withdraw the 491 as soon as you apply for the 190
Cheers

· Registered
5 Posts
In this case, is DHA using the visa controls/checks already done for the visa which is withdrawn (491) for the new visa application (190) or is visa process starting from scratch? The reason that I am asking this, we have been waiting for 491 grant for 8 months and we are thinking to apply for 190 visa.

· Registered
1,052 Posts
In this case, is DHA using the visa controls/checks already done for the visa which is withdrawn (491) for the new visa application (190) or is visa process starting from scratch? The reason that I am asking this, we have been waiting for 491 grant for 8 months and we are thinking to apply for 190 visa.
The processing will be absolutely from scratch. Your 491 file hasn't been touched yet otherwise CO would have made contact - no work done on your file yet basically

1 - 6 of 6 Posts