Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Mates

I am intend to apply for 489 visa option as an Internal Auditor - 221214. Currently I have 55 points. I am keen to have my relative sponsorship point- 10 Points so that i can lodge EOI. My job Internal Auditor is listed on SOL 1. So, there is no state sponsorship.

I am little confusion about the relative sponsorship. My cousin resides in Sydney and she is ready to sponsor me. I want to know does my job need to be included at any list declared by the state or all the profession included in SOL 1 are eligible to receive relative sponsorship at his/her state regardless of any other factor. I am asking this because I have checked the website of NSW and found this sol list for sponsorship- http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/NSW-State-Occupation-List-13.08.2013.pdf

Here my job Internal Auditor is not listed. Can any expert please explain me.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dear Mates

I am intend to apply for 489 visa option as an Internal Auditor - 221214. Currently I have 55 points. I am keen to have my relative sponsorship point- 10 Points so that i can lodge EOI. My job Internal Auditor is listed on SOL 1. So, there is no state sponsorship.

I am little confusion about the relative sponsorship. My cousin resides in Sydney and she is ready to sponsor me. I want to know does my job need to be included at any list declared by the state or all the profession included in SOL 1 are eligible to receive relative sponsorship at his/her state regardless of any other factor. I am asking this because I have checked the website of NSW and found this sol list for sponsorship- http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/NSW-State-Occupation-List-13.08.2013.pdf

Here my job Internal Auditor is not listed. Can any expert please explain me.
Hi...greetings...
If you want to get sponsored by ur cousin, check her pin code where she resides. Bcz many of Sydney areas are not covered in designated area. You should have been able to fulfil that requirement and for relative sponsored you just need to be in sol 1...no any more list is to be followed..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot mate. My other cousin lives in Melbourne. In Victoria, all the areas are allowed :)

Hi...greetings...
If you want to get sponsored by ur cousin, check her pin code where she resides. Bcz many of Sydney areas are not covered in designated area. You should have been able to fulfil that requirement and for relative sponsored you just need to be in sol 1...no any more list is to be followed..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts