Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm an Indian citizen working in Singapore. My TSS 482 Visa (Medium term) application filed by Fragomen on Dec 8th, 2021 and health clearance done on 18th Dec, 2021.Role is 261313 - Software Engineer. I can see the status of the application as "Received". Anyone has any idea by when I can expect the approval? Anyone's application filed around the same time as mine? Please share your experience.

I can see that in the Global visa processing time, 25% processed in 22 days. I was expecting my application to be processed in that timeline because I've submitted all the documentation including PCC and English Medium certificates from my educational institutions. Not sure if I can rely on the published timelines for an estimate. One of my friend who had the same application filed in sometime in September or October 2021 got approval within 2 days after health clearance! That was quite fast.

I'm awaiting mine, anyone has any related info please help to share.
Did You get any query regarding submission of 1221 Form? And how much time it should take to get visa after case officer is assigned?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys,
Question: What is the time duration for sponsorship approval? I waited like 4 weeks now, and my agent is saying it may take another 2-4 weeks. Those who cleared this step, please advise if there is any additional documents Immigration would like to see prior to approval. Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi. I am indian citizen applied for 482 visa on 30th March 2022 with accredited sponsor medical done on 11th April and waiting for Visa approval. My occupation is in PMSOL list. Anybody has any update?
How much time it took for you to get the sponsorship approval after submission? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Upda
Did You get any query regarding submission of 1221 Form? And how much time it should take to get visa after case officer is assigned?
Update : Visa GRANTED
Here is time line
1) March 25 - Sponsorship approved
2) March 30 - visa applied
3) May 3 - query for form 1221
4) May 6 visa granted

ACCREDATED SPONSOR
OCCUPATION ON PRIORITY LIST
Medium term 482 visa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys,
Question: What is the time duration for sponsorship approval? I waited like 4 weeks now, and my agent is saying it may take another 2-4 weeks. Those who cleared this step, please advise if there is any additional documents Immigration would like to see prior to approval. Thanks in Advance.
It should come in around 4 weeks. But it's ok to wait for 2 weeks more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Upda

Here is time line
4) May 6 visa granted

ACCREDATED SPONSOR
Medium term 482 visa
Wow congratulations! It's been 4 weeks since my visa was lodged. I guess I have to wait a bit more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Upda

Here is time line
4) May 6 visa granted

ACCREDATED SPONSOR
Medium term 482 visa
Congrats!
My visa application was filled on April 3rd 2022, through Big Indian IT company with all documents including 1221 and PCC. Medical was submitted on April 20th.
Any idea when can I expect the visa granted?
Also I have 14 years of experience working in IT industry and at a senior lead consultant position in my team.
How to check if my occupation is in priority list?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats!
My visa application was filled on April 3rd 2022 for TSS482 medium term through Big Indian IT company with all documents including 1221 and PCC. Medical was submitted on April 20th.
Also I have 14 years of experience working in IT industry and at a senior lead consultant position in my team.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats!
My visa application was filled on April 3rd 2022, through Big Indian IT company with all documents including 1221 and PCC. Medical was submitted on April 20th.
Here: Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (homeaffairs.gov.au)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!
your visa may be will get granted within two weeks... if your occupation in PMSOL

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
your visa may be will get granted within two weeks... if your occupation in PMSOL
Please don’t give false hopes
There are thousands of applicants in PMSOL waiting for several months for grants
Cheers

101 - 120 of 160 Posts