Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
81 - 100 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Collegues ANZSCO code is same as mine 261112. He was able to generate HAP ID on the same day of credential creation. My application was filled on 31st Jan,2022 and still not able to generate HAP id. Don't know how they decide. The process is very frustrating.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm an Indian citizen working in Singapore. My TSS 482 Visa (Medium term) application filed by Fragomen on Dec 8th, 2021 and health clearance done on 18th Dec, 2021.Role is 261313 - Software Engineer. I can see the status of the application as "Received". Anyone has any idea by when I can expect the approval? Anyone's application filed around the same time as mine? Please share your experience.

I can see that in the Global visa processing time, 25% processed in 22 days. I was expecting my application to be processed in that timeline because I've submitted all the documentation including PCC and English Medium certificates from my educational institutions. Not sure if I can rely on the published timelines for an estimate. One of my friend who had the same application filed in sometime in September or October 2021 got approval within 2 days after health clearance! That was quite fast.

I'm awaiting mine, anyone has any related info please help to share.
Can anyone advise how to prepare the response regarding English Medium certificates for schooling. I started studying in English medium from my bachelor college (4years), and completed my masters degree in English (2years), before that I studied in my native language. Advice how to face this situation if DHA raise this concern.

·
Registered
25,762 Posts
Can anyone advise how to prepare the response regarding English Medium certificates for schooling. I started studying in English medium from my bachelor college (4years), and completed my masters degree in English (2years), before that I studied in my native language. Advice how to face this situation if DHA raise this concern.
I presume it’s for functional English
You need not give your entire life history
Just give one evidence which meets the requirements
In your case it can be either bachelors or masters
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot Number

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the response. I was informed by my agent, as long as we have a recent and valid English test scorecard this requirement can fulfilled.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Collegues ANZSCO code is same as mine 261112. He was able to generate HAP ID on the same day of credential creation. My application was filled on 31st Jan,2022 and still not able to generate HAP id. Don't know how they decide. The process is very frustrating.
Same with me as well..My ANZSCO code is 261112 and my application was filled on 7th of December 2021 and still not able to generate HAP ID.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The thumb rule is that bigger the company, faster is the processing
As the company has engaged fragomen, I can presume they are big
Ask the hr to shoot off a letter to DHA saying that their work is suffering without you
You will find that within a couple of days you will get the grant
Cheers
I understand that there was year end shutdown between Dec 25- Jan 7. Probably DHA officers didn't work then, so those 2 weeks you need to subtract from overall time in my view. Before my approval, when I checked with my Fragomen case officer, he said approvals were taking anywhere between 2 to 4 months so I believe there's nothing to worry. Just as we did, ask your HR to shoot an email to DHA.
Can you provide email id of DHA?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I understand that there was year end shutdown between Dec 25- Jan 7. Probably DHA officers didn't work then, so those 2 weeks you need to subtract from overall time in my view. Before my approval, when I checked with my Fragomen case officer, he said approvals were taking anywhere between 2 to 4 months so I believe there's nothing to worry. Just as we did, ask your HR to shoot an email to DHA.
Can you kindly help with a email id.?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
Did anyone get visa for "ICT Support Engineer" recently, which is not in the PMSOL. A friend submitted his application in Jan 2022, completed medicals in Jan 2022 and is still waiting for the visa to be granted.
Any idea how long it will take for the grant.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Currently 482 visa processing time is changed from 62 to 44 days.... if anyone visa got approved on this category 482 ( short term, medium term, Long term) recently which is submitted on jan or feb month ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. I am indian citizen applied for 482 visa on 30th March 2022 with accredited sponsor medical done on 11th April and waiting for Visa approval. My occupation is in PMSOL list. Anybody has any update?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Today I received RFI and Case officer is assigned to me and they ask to submit form 1221 for me and my wife. All other documents are up to date. Do you know how much time it will take to get visa after submission of 1221 form?

81 - 100 of 160 Posts