Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I submitted my 476 application today. I am getting very nervous as there is document checklist which contains a whole lot of documents, forms, photos etc. required. I have some questions:

1) Do I have to send all required documents as hard copies or upload them when they assign me CO ? If I have to send hard copies, then should they be colored photocopies and notarized ? What's the address of their office in India or Australia ?

2) Regarding PCC, I spent 2.5 years in UK with a gap of 35 days in India; so for Indian PCC, should I include all the dates spent in India ?

I am sorry for long post, but please help me as I am really panicking. and thank you very much for reading my post.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi. I submitted my 476 application today. I am getting very nervous as there is document checklist which contains a whole lot of documents, forms, photos etc. required. I have some questions:

1) Do I have to send all required documents as hard copies or upload them when they assign me CO ? If I have to send hard copies, then should they be colored photocopies and notarized ? What's the address of their office in India or Australia ?

2) Regarding PCC, I spent 2.5 years in UK with a gap of 35 days in India; so for Indian PCC, should I include all the dates spent in India ?

I am sorry for long post, but please help me as I am really panicking. and thank you very much for reading my post.
hi
regarding your first question: you can send all required documents through post, but you got the option to upload your documents through online as well which is pretty easy. so i suggest you that way. and the link to upload the documents once u got the TRN number is https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

regarding your 2nd question: it is always better to give the exact days while applying for the pcc.

also there is another expact forum where u can see answers for various doubts. that might also help u 476 - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad - Threads Tagged with 476

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
regarding your first question: you can send all required documents through post, but you got the option to upload your documents through online as well which is pretty easy. so i suggest you that way. and the link to upload the documents once u got the TRN number is https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

regarding your 2nd question: it is always better to give the exact days while applying for the pcc.

also there is another expact forum where u can see answers for various doubts. that might also help u 476 - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad - Threads Tagged with 476
Thank you very much for the info and providing links. But PCC from Uk would take time and I only have 28 days to upload ? I mean, would my application be denied if I don't upload them within 28 days ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thank you very much for the info and providing links. But PCC from Uk would take time and I only have 28 days to upload ? I mean, would my application be denied if I don't upload them within 28 days ?
From my experience it wont take more than 28 days. Even if it take more than that time you can request some extension from the case officer. that wont be a problem.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts