Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there Fellows,
I just received the 475 WA sponsorship.
And was wondering if there is somebody gone there using that visa.How's the life now there, the job opportunities and etc. Are you happy being there? In fact, I am looking for people to connect to from there to share info and exp.
Any info would be appreciated.

All the best now!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi there Fellows,
And was wondering if there is somebody gone there using that visa.How's the life now there, the job opportunities and etc. Are you happy being there? In fact, I am looking for people to connect to from there to share info and exp.

All the best now!!
Congrats! How much time did it take since u initially applied? What was your assessment body?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! How much time did it take since u initially applied? What was your assessment body?
10x
In one week I received the SS. In fact a friend of mine received it in 3 days :eek:
Anyway, I was assessed by Engineers Australia one year ago. And for that one year I was trying to increase the IELTS to 7.0 on each band. Now that I get it, I am looking for some field info.
Still waiting for some responces :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi there Fellows,

All the best now!!
Hi there,

My name is Nitisha. Can you please share me what is the process for WA state sponsorship ? I am also looking for 475 visa later.

thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.