Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Bright, I have logged my 475 SA sponsorship visa online in October 2011, till now I have not been assigned a case officer? Can anyone tell what is the current dates processing? Also, I would like to know howz the market in Adelaide for System and Network Professionals.

Thanks in advance who replies to me.

Regards,
Bright

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

My name is Bright, I have logged my 475 SA sponsorship visa online in October 2011, till now I have not been assigned a case officer? Can anyone tell what is the current dates processing? Also, I would like to know howz the market in Adelaide for System and Network Professionals.

Thanks in advance who replies to me.

Regards,
Bright
Hi Bright,

My friends submitted their 475 online last february and got
Their result the next month. Did you check if they might have emailed you for additional document requirements?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mocho,

Thanks for your update, I have checked the immigration webpage which states August 2011 files are being allocated with case officer. I hope I might see the additional documents email shortly. Thanks again.

Hi Bright,

My friends submitted their 475 online last february and got
Their result the next month. Did you check if they might have emailed you for additional document requirements?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Strange, 475 visa doesn't take that long. Which country u belong to?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi,
the code I got from Acs is software engineer.

i checked the South Aus site and its mentioned as below for the above code

261313 Software Engineer Special conditions applies * See IELTS explanation section above

the * mentions as below:
Special requirements
Some occupations have additional requirements that you must meet in addition to all other sponsorship requirements. If there is no special requirement listed you are required to meet the threshold requirements for sponsorship.

If you hold a valid passport from, and are a citizen of, the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America, or the Republic of Ireland, you must provide an IELTS test result if the requirement is 7.0 or higher. Where the requirement is less than 7.0 no IELTS test result is required.

PLEASE NOTE:
When an occupation is listed as "Special Conditions Apply" visit the following link to ascertain your eligibility:

State sponsorship requirements: South Australia

My overall ielts score is 7.5 ,except for my speaking (6.5), I have more than 7 in other modules. My total work exp is 6 yrs in India.

Can I apply for 475 visa for this state? Please guide.

Thanks...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think there should be no problem, have u checked with other Indian mates how much time it took to get them visa?
For 475, u need same 65 points, but things r changing July onwards, so wait for yourself to fit in the new criteria. It takes ur Qualification, age, IELTS, relevant field experience, state sponosorship points which in case of 475 are 10. If ur IELTS has less than 7 in any module you wont get any point of IELTS.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think there should be no problem, have u checked with other Indian mates how much time it took to get them visa?
For 475, u need same 65 points, but things r changing July onwards, so wait for yourself to fit in the new criteria. It takes ur Qualification, age, IELTS, relevant field experience, state sponosorship points which in case of 475 are 10. If ur IELTS has less than 7 in any module you wont get any point of IELTS.
Thanks.. I have 65 points including state sponsporship points. Since the special requirement was mentioned I thot would just clarify it.
So s it good to go for the 475 for south Aus?
Experts please give ur comments/Suggestions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes you can apply. Once your request for SA sponsorship has been lodged you will receive your approval in maximum of 2 months.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi,
the code I got from Acs is software engineer.

i checked the South Aus site and its mentioned as below for the above code

261313 Software Engineer Special conditions applies * See IELTS explanation section above

Can I apply for 475 visa for this state? Please guide.

Thanks...
No, you can't unless you are a recent south australian graduate, as it says "Special conditions applies" against your job code.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Same issue

OH yes... just saw that... Is there any state for which I can apply for 475 visa. Please guide..

Thanks...
I am in the same problem. Lacking from 10 marks which either can be get by IELTS [7.0 in each band]
(175 visa) or by State Sponsorship (475 visa)
I have skill assessment for 261312 Developer Programmer

This code is not open for any other state except Victoria But it has an IELTS requirement of 7.0 in each module.
For South Australia i can't apply b/c of these 'Special Conditions Apply'
If u have any information.. Plz do share

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am in the same problem. Lacking from 10 marks which either can be get by IELTS [7.0 in each band]
(175 visa) or by State Sponsorship (475 visa)
I have skill assessment for 261312 Developer Programmer

This code is not open for any other state except Victoria But it has an IELTS requirement of 7.0 in each module.
For South Australia i can't apply b/c of these 'Special Conditions Apply'
If u have any information.. Plz do share
Sure buddy... you also let me know if you come across anything. have added you in my contacs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.