Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

475 Visa Grant!

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  jamil 
#1 ·
Dear All,

I got 475 Visa Grant yesterday. Thanks to all of you for guiding whenever required :clap2:

#3 ·
Dear Labeeb,

Following are my timelines:

SA SS Applied: 4th Jan 2012
SA SS Approved: 18th Jan 2012
475 Online Application: 17th Feb 2012
CO Assigned: 8th March 2012
Form 80 and other document requested: 8th March 2012
Medicals and PCC requested: 2nd April 2012
Visa Grant: 24th April 2012

#8 ·
I am planning to move by the mid of June. As much as airline line preference is concerned, i'll prefer the airline that will land directly in adelaide instead i've to land in any ohter city of Oz first and then have to take connecting flight for adelaide. I have not contacted travel agents yet. Hopefully, i'll finalize it in next week and will surely respond you. However, as per my knowledge, currently, Cathy Pacific is the only airline that is available in Pakistan and has its operations for Adelaide but its Adelaide route flight is only available from Karachi.

#14 ·
I am from lahore. There is no airline that will go directly from Lahore to Adelaide. However, a combination of flights can serve the purpose, like,

Thai Airline from Lahore to Bangkok and then take connecting flight of Malaysian Airline from Bangkok to Adelaide with a stop in Kualalampur.

#16 ·
JWanderer It is you determination which made it possible and when things favor you everything goes smooth.
Can we meet and share few things as i am also applying same visa for same city/state.

#18 ·
can anyone tell me that, is 1 year full-time study is equivalent of 1 year full-time work for fulfill the 475 visa requirement?

"You and any accompanying secondary applicants, must agree to live and work or study in a Specified Regional Area of Australia."

"Note: The main applicant can study while they hold this visa, however they are expected to be looking for, and engaging in, full time work. Any study should be incidental to full time work."
Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.