Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 867 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have submitted my 457 visa application through a migration agent on 23rd August and i have completed my medicals on 27th August.

I dont see any other update post that, does any one in this forum have information about the visa processing time.

I heard that there is some backlog created because of the changes in the visa process. But would like to hear from the expats who have recieved there visa.

Appreciate your help in this regard

Thanks,
Pravesh

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's hard to find info concerning 457 post-1st of July.. some people on other forums who applied in July got their visa granted between 4 and 8 weeks..

my agent submitted a decision-ready application yesterday. He also said that things started to move back again since the backlog of June, but that the wait is still fairly long.

Keep us updated if you hear anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone! I lodge my app on 16/07 got update on 09/09 saying application being process futher, nothing since... I'm going to perth, it's apparently longer than vic or qld can be...
Anyway i hate not knowing how long it will take, i was suppose to start working end of auguste...

·
Registered
21 Posts
R u an IT professional?

I am currently working in Singapore, my Company HQ in Melbourne. They accepted me to sponsor my self. Can Anyone tell me what is the possibility of getting my visa sucess?

Thanks
Ajan

·
Registered
2 Posts
457 visa

I applied my 457 visa on 12 march, my nomination is approved on months before, but it's been nearly 10 weeks I haven't got any result of my visa .. How long I have to wait for my visa.i check everyday online through immi act but nothing new update , same as always in progress .

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's hard to find info concerning 457 post-1st of July.. some people on other forums who applied in July got their visa granted between 4 and 8 weeks..

my agent submitted a decision-ready application yesterday. He also said that things started to move back again since the backlog of June, but that the wait is still fairly long.

Keep us updated if you hear anything.
Hi everyone, Im from Philippines and havecompleted the lodge and medical as well. My last update for visa application was last July 24 2014. Still waiting this time in Gods grace. Currently Im working in Dubai and have been here for 10 years.

Thanks and wish to hear from any of you who will be granted .:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone, Im from Philippines and havecompleted the lodge and medical as well. My last update for visa application was last July 24 2014. Still waiting this time in Gods grace. Currently Im working in Dubai and have been here for 10 years.

Thanks and wish to hear from any of you who will be granted .:)
Dear Boni,

Any update bro

·
Registered
1 Posts
457 visa

Hi,

i have applied for 457 visa, for qld on 26th August 2014 and the medicals were completed on 5th September 2014. I have a dependent wife and student child on my visa application and i am the primary applicant. I have a job already and my employer is sponsoring me, last news from my Agent is that my sponsor side has been approved and now only my side is left ,,immi account login shows " in progress " since quite some time now,

Does anyone have any idea on how much more time would it approximately take to get the visa grant ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have applied on 12th sep. 2014 for my nomination.
Application is being filed on 15th sep.
Medical submitted on 17th.

There that no update, except in progress.

Thanks,

Alok

·
Registered
1 Posts
457 visa

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone had a 457 granted in September/October 2014.
I applied on the 23rd September.
I was hoping to find out the average waiting time.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have applied for 457 visa on 9 sep and got nominations on 25 sep. Last week CO asked me to complete form 80. Still waiting.

Anyone else waiting for this visa. please update status.

thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear friends,

I applied for 457 on 12 sep. 2014. Nomination got approved on 15th oct. The officier asked for form 1221 and particulars.submitted on 16th oct.

Now waiting for grant. How is the que and what's after this. Any update for aug. Month process.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear all,

Can we share our timeline, so we get better understanding.

I have applied my visa with medical on 15th Sep. 2014.
Suddenly on 13th Oct. Status changed processing the department will contact you for further.
They requested for form 1221 and resume clarification. I send it on 16th Oct. N now waiting for result.

What about the folks who applied before or on same time.

My office is Victoria.
Thanks and happy Deepawali to all friends.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My application timelines are:

Application Lodged:23rd Sept
Medicals: 26th Sept
Nomination Approved: 16th Oct
Still Waiting for visa approval.
Please everyone update your status once get a result.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear all,

Dear all,
Visa nomination on 15th sep. 2014
Visa application on 17th sep
Medical on 18th sep
Nomination approved on 16th oct.
Visa approval on 29th oct

Thanks and all the best for all who have been waiting.

1 - 20 of 867 Posts