Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need some help with respect to paper work for 457.
I am an Indian Passport Holder based in Germany for the last 3 years. My husband has got an offer with a company in Melbourne and they are willing to sponsor his Visa.

As I understand from the forum we need some PCC done for address proof. But I am residing outside India and most likely we will move to Melbourne from germany directly. Can someone appraise me of the paperwork and if this would necessiate me to travel to India for the paper work. I hope not ....:)

My next doubt is the processing time. I have seen posts where I felt the typical time to get the visa after submission of documents is 3-4 weeks . Is my understanding correct?

Any help in this matter would be great ...
Thanks again :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Folks ,

I had posted this query sometime back but had not got a single response. Can somebody with a Indian passport who is here on 457 help me with this question?

....................................................................................................

I need some help with respect to paper work for 457.
I am an Indian Passport Holder based in Germany for the last 3 years. My husband has got an offer with a company in Melbourne and they are willing to sponsor his Visa.

As I understand from the forum we need some PCC done for address proof. But I am residing outside India and most likely we will move to Melbourne from germany directly. Can someone appraise me of the paperwork and if this would necessiate me to travel to India for the paper work. I hope not ....

My next doubt is the processing time. I have seen posts where I felt the typical time to get the visa after submission of documents is 3-4 weeks . Is my understanding correct?

Any help in this matter would be great ...
Thanks again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.