Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It seems there is a common delay for 457 visa processing and the average time is not like last few years (3-4 weeks).

Does anybody has any knowledge as to what is causing this common delay for all?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

It seems there is a common delay for 457 visa processing and the average time is not like last few years (3-4 weeks).

Does anybody has any knowledge as to what is causing this common delay for all?
Hi, any news regarding your visa? I have lodged my application on 25 May and wondering when can I expect to receive the visa.

Many thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi!
A friend of mine applied on 13/05/15, medicals were uploaded on 15/05/15 and nomination was approved on 28/05/15... no news since then....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!
A friend of mine applied on 13/05/15, medicals were uploaded on 15/05/15 and nomination was approved on 28/05/15... no news since then....
Hi there, thanks for your answer...do you have more details? I mean, is he using a immigration agent? Is he Sponsored by a big company?

What do you mean when you say: "nomination was approved"? Sorry I am new to all this just wondering what the status means :)

Any queries received so far ?

Tks again.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi,

has anyone here got their 457 visa yet? Also, what are the processing times like now?
Delay is across all the visa categories and not specific to 457.
Its end of financial year in OZ and there are very few grants during june month wait for few more days , the processing time is same for 457.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts