Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Days,

My 457 was granted on the 17th Feb, my agent applied for it on my behalf along with the business nomination on the 13th. Now thats what I call quick 4 days :)

Perth here we come.

A very happy

Andy

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Happy Days,

My 457 was granted on the 17th Feb, my agent applied for it on my behalf along with the business nomination on the 13th. Now thats what I call quick 4 days :)

Perth here we come.

A very happy

Andy
Awesome... Thats indeed the quickest i have heard for 457 approval so far...!!

Good Luck with your assignment...

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Happy Days,

Perth here we come.

A very happy

Andy
Congratulations :) you got it super quick...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had been speaking with my agent since mid Jan and she collected all my information along with the company information, she then advised me to get the children's medicals as they would be attending school.

The nomination and my visa were submitted together, the agent was very good as she made sure they would not come back and ask for anything which I believe to be the reason it only took 4 days. Hope to fly over on the 7th March, nerves are starting to come now.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations
:)
Good Luck with your move..

Happy Days,

Perth here we come.

A very happy

Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.