Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want some advice due to 309 offshore partner visa. My wife is Australian PR and I'm in India at the moment. I spent 6 years in Australia and I had a refusal of onshore partner visa in 2014 which was lodged in 2013. I got married in 2013 and I met my wife in 2010 and after the refusal of the onshore partner visa 2014 my wife and I came to India and lodged offshore partner visa. After 13 months processing of the partner visa, we got an interview and we both made minor mistakes of dates and now it's 1 and half month we haven't had any response from the case officer. Is there any chance of me getting the visa?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't complete my study and when I applied for partner visa I was on MRT of my 485 skilled visa. Also lodged my partner visa after 1 month of my marriage .so they refused my partner visa

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And now I got phone interview after 13 months of lodge my file.case officer asked when u met ur wife .i said in 2009 but in our statement I wrote in 2010 and after that she rang my wife and asked when u got marriage she said in 2012 but our marriage was in 2013 but my wife wrote a email to case officer and said because she was on the work on that time when she got interview and now it's 1 and half months we didn't get anything .now my wife came India and she is with me now and she send her airticket to co.and one thing more she asked why u guy didn't celebrate your marriage in india.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts