Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hihi,

I am new here and a close friend recommended this forum as one of the very informative and updated migration forum. Indeed this is a great forum filled with lots of information and help.

I am currently applying for 309/100 and would like to do medical check now.
My medical centre asked me this 2 questions.

1. Are you a temporary or permanent applicant? (309 is temp while 100 is permanent; so should I consider myself temp or permanent?)

2. Please provide the address for the clinic to send the medical report to.
(3 choices given: Online or send to SYDNEY or send to the LOCAL AHC where my paper application is submitted)

I have inform the medical centre that I am doing spouse visa 309/100, but they are not sure about the 2 matter above.
I have made a call to DIAC and DIAC said that the clinic should know all these.
So now I am stuck and I am not sure where to get these answers from.

I have already tried glancing through a few pages and topics of the 'migration issue' and couldn't find answers to these questions I have. If there is already a same topic, please link me to it, I might unintentionally missed it. I hope this can updates evereyone who are having the same issue lately.

I hope the kind souls and migration agents in this forum can advice me.

Thanks in advance. ^^

S

·
0 Posts
you're applying for a PR visa & want a PR medical. They go to the office to which you applied.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hihi,

I am new here and a close friend recommended this forum as one of the very informative and updated migration forum. Indeed this is a great forum filled with lots of information and help.

I am currently applying for 309/100 and would like to do medical check now.
My medical centre asked me this 2 questions.

1. Are you a temporary or permanent applicant? (309 is temp while 100 is permanent; so should I consider myself temp or permanent?)

2. Please provide the address for the clinic to send the medical report to.
(3 choices given: Online or send to SYDNEY or send to the LOCAL AHC where my paper application is submitted)

I have inform the medical centre that I am doing spouse visa 309/100, but they are not sure about the 2 matter above.
I have made a call to DIAC and DIAC said that the clinic should know all these.
So now I am stuck and I am not sure where to get these answers from.

I have already tried glancing through a few pages and topics of the 'migration issue' and couldn't find answers to these questions I have. If there is already a same topic, please link me to it, I might unintentionally missed it. I hope this can updates evereyone who are having the same issue lately.

I hope the kind souls and migration agents in this forum can advice me.

Thanks in advance. ^^
I have been round the forum a few days now, and it is great.

I think from what you are saying you have not yet applied for the visa. Applying for a 309 and 100 means you are a non OZ res applying from abroad. You should therefor first apply and then your case officer will tell you when you need to go for a medical and were to send it to. The medical place will send it on your behalf, you will only get a copy of the report. If I understand correctly

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi _shel and OzMove and thanks for those prompt replies.

I have already lodge the 309/100 application for some time and got an acknowledgement letter from DIAC, but it does not have any address for medicals to be send to.

And also, the 'medical place' asked me where should I send my medicals to. I guess they are more familiar with student/skilled/tourist visa medicals and not with partner visa medicals. This is why I am worried.

Due to that, I am hoping that fellow 309/100 applicants over here can share your experience/advice to me about where do you guys/gals send your medicals to. or if you happen to know.

And about the "applying for PR visa should be doing PR medicals', yes I do agree with you that I am applying for the partner PR visa. But as a subclass of 309, the name is 'Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary', therefore I am confused when the "medical place" asked me whether am I doing temporary visa medicals or permanent visa medicals.:confused:

More advice welcomed :)

Thanks in advance. ^^

S

·
0 Posts
You tell them it's PR medical. It's irrelevant that you initially get the 309.

Where did you send your spouse visa application too? You cant do it online so must have sent it somewhere? Send the medicals there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts