Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any other young people (30 or under) on this site who are also moving to marbella (or surrounding areas) soon?? Would be good to get to know some people my own age out there before moving over!! :)
I will be coming over next month to sign for apartment if anyone fancies meeting up!! Xx

·
Registered
273 Posts
It's getting exciting. How much is the rent. How many bedrooms. Where are you going to put all your (previously mentioned) furniture. Will you have room for all your friends. How old are you anyway.
:hippie:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope bob! No letting agent. The 'nightmare' continues..i will keep you updated as i know you are all sat there with your popcorn waiting ;) haha
Im 30 granary. But most people think im a lot younger than i am. So i prefer to hang out with younger people cause there more fun like me :) i havent chose the apartment yet. It will have 2 bedrooms probably, dont need anymore than that..one for me and one for my spanish romeo when i find him ;) god i hope he will sing to me through those bars like the other ones did.... ;)

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
Travelling again myself shortly, France for a week, back to UK then off to see friends in New York and we're all going to Vegas, not been there in years so looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
Bob_bob
Been raining cats and dogs here, dont bother coming back to uk! Its rubbish.
WOW, there are still people who say raining cats and dogs. I usually tell my students that's an old fashioned idiom that is out of use nowadays...

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
WOW, there are still people who say raining cats and dogs. I usually tell my students that's an old fashioned idiom that is out of use nowadays...
Now I'm gonna WOW you PW :)....lots of people I know in The UK and the English here where I live use that expression, I wouldn't say it's old fashioned.

Reactions: Megsmum

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
Now I'm gonna WOW you PW :)....lots of people I know in The UK and the English here where I live use that expression, I wouldn't say it's old fashioned.
Oh, ok. No one I know does, and I haven't heard it in the tv that I watch so I thought it was in disuse.
Save

·
Registered
834 Posts
I occasionally do voluntary work for a Spanish company that runs total immersion courses in English for Spanish professionals (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc, who need fluent English for work). The first question I was asked by one of the students at a recent course was "Why do English people say it is raining cats and dogs." I didn't have a clue but I later discovered various theories on Google!

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
I occasionally do voluntary work for a Spanish company that runs total immersion courses in English for Spanish professionals (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc, who need fluent English for work). The first question I was asked by one of the students at a recent course was "Why do English people say it is raining cats and dogs." I didn't have a clue but I later discovered various theories on Google!
Yes, there are, but I think Miss Marbella wanted to talk about something else!
So,
:focus:
Posted by Miss_Marbella Just wondering if there are any other young people (30 or under) on this site who are also moving to marbella (or surrounding areas) soon?? Would be good to get to know some people my own age out there before moving over!! :)
I will be coming over next month to sign for apartment if anyone fancies meeting up!! Xx

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wishing her luck x

She is young. She should enjoy doing whatever she is coming over for.

I see so many elderly people in my area....breaking the rules !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts