Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 years experience in Customer handling/Retail banking for an Indian based bank in India.

In terms of education I have degree of Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma in management in India.

How can I get a bank job/any job in Taiwan ?

What will be the changes I will have to adjust to upon moving from India to Taiwan?

Initially I would like to take up some mild/low level responsibility work-doesn't matter pay will be less.With time I will streamline myself.

Which cities in Taiwan can I look forward to?

Gemboy:confused:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I doubt that, but best change is write some open applications to banks in Taiwan. Banking is a difficult sector as you mostly need to speak the local language. Only international people I have met were off shore investment bankers, however that's a whole different group of people.

·
Registered
32 Posts
As far as living in Taiwan and its culture goes I came across an hour long documentary recently on TLC. It is food oriented but covers the culture part and living conditions in different cities of China amply! Good Luck! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the best way is to look for the relevant consultancies which can assure you to place there before you leave India. Search for the job portals and also look at the Govt website for authorized oversees recruiters. Good Luck :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts