Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This three bedroom villa sits in a beautiful and peaceful part of the very popular village of Peyia, offering fantastic sea and mountain veiws.
The property is located five minutes drive away from the sandy beaches of Coral Bay, It is a short fifteen minute walk to the bars and restaurants of the picturesque Village of Peyia.
This stunning property comprises three double-bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious lounge-diner and a sizeable separate kitchen, with marble stairs off to the upstairs landing.
The villa also boasts a wonderful 35 sq. meter terrace to comfortably entertain guests.
Alternatively just sit right beside the superb 8 x 4 metre private swimming pool which is surrounded by a plot of 450 sq. meters of beautifully landscaped gardens.
The Villa benefits from remote controlled ceiling fans, Sky tv, granite kitchen worktops, fully air-conditioned rooms and a private car-port. This gorgeous modern villa is a 'must see'.
Price 345.000Euros

For more information go to
3 bedroom resale villa in Peyia, Paphos | 3 bedrooms Villa in Paphos Peyia

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Veronica
as you are aware in other thread i am hoping to move to cyprus. i would be looking to rent for first good while as i dont want to commit to buying anything incase all fails. have heard of alot of ares in paphos, was wondering if could get some info from your self about rentals in peyia, as i have heard there is alot of expats living there. for example 3 bed villa with pool. i currently work in the oil industry, would like a place where my wife and three children could make friends. as i would be coming and going every couple of months.

thanks
tawsey

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Veronica
as you are aware in other thread i am hoping to move to cyprus. i would be looking to rent for first good while as i dont want to commit to buying anything incase all fails. have heard of alot of ares in paphos, was wondering if could get some info from your self about rentals in peyia, as i have heard there is alot of expats living there. for example 3 bed villa with pool. i currently work in the oil industry, would like a place where my wife and three children could make friends. as i would be coming and going every couple of months.

thanks
tawsey
Hi tawsey,

If you contact me on [email protected] then we can discuss things properly.

Regards
Veronica

1 - 3 of 3 Posts