Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im confused as to what exactly this means:

(l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.

Is the date of application they are talking about the date I submitted my online application or the date in which I do the biometrics and send off my documents?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Online application. Biometric date makes no sense as you can do it up to 2 months after.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg you dont know how much I am grateful this is the case! I know that biometric doesnt make much sense but since that will be the date I will be submitting all my paperwork I thought maybe this was the application date.

My Husbands most recent pay slip is dated sep 30 I made my online application on Oct 3. Which would mean that If the day I submit all my paperwork was the application date I wouldnt be able to have an appointment later than 24th of Oct this worried me because he doesnt receive his bank statement till the 19th of Oct. which is a saturday, he wouldnt be able to mail it to me till the 21st and Im not sure Id trust completely in the 2 day courier service to leave it till a day before my appointment.

So if Im correct with your help I could have my appointment 2 months from now with the recent payslip being dated 30th September and it would be fine?

Im sorry to doubt even a lil in your answer because I know you are very experienced but I cant take being away from my husband anymore and I dont want to get denied the visa because of this. Im just double checking.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You are fine. Others did what you are going to do and have been approved, meeting all the other requirements of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.