Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my husband is applying for a UK spouse visa from Pakistan. He will submit the papers there and take the biometrics at the same office.*

I'm a bit worried about the 28 day rule. My next payday is Friday 29th May. If we submit the online application today, do I need to wait and submit next week's payslip? As I'm not sure when he can take the biometrics, it could be after my payday. Do the financial documents have to be dated within 28 days of the biometrics and submitting the papers at the office there?*

Hope somebody can help!*

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if I submit my online application today, and post my documents to my husband in Pakistan who will take the biometrics almost definitely after Friday 29th May (payday), that will be fine? The ECO won't be expecting to see my May payslip?

·
Registered
20 Posts
So if I submit my online application today, and post my documents to my husband in Pakistan who will take the biometrics almost definitely after Friday 29th May (payday), that will be fine? The ECO won't be expecting to see my May payslip?
No need for the May payslip. I did the same in March :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your reply! So how soon did you get your biometrics appointment after you'd submitted your form online? Did you submit your papers at your appointment?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.