Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know whether I should take the Pay Date or the Period End Date that appear on the pay slip when calculating the 28 day window.So sorry if this is a stupid question!

I would also like to know if there are any other documents that need to be dated no earlier than 28 days from the date of application apart from the latest payslip,bank statement and the employer letter.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,086 Posts
The date on the document.

Pay slips, bank statements and the letter of employment should be no more than 28 days old at the time of online application. Everything else should be as current as possible.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :)

There are two dates on the payslip , the Pay date and the Period end date( the end of the period the pay relates to)

Is it alright to use the the period end date?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Unless it states otherwise, the date of the document is the pay date. Check to make sure the payslip doesn't have another date of issue. You cannot decide to use the period end date, because the ECO won't agree with you. I know it sounds like splitting hairs but they are specific about this requirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.