Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
321 - 326 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi I did prior to posting and also again just now but dont see my specific question answered in that?
The first two sentences of the sticky say within 28 days of your application date. Your application is not complete until you have paid the visa fee and hit the submit button.

·
Registered
219 Posts
We've put the ILR application in today online, Monday 29 March 2021. We have an appointment on 24 April 2021 at the UKVACS processing centre in Glasgow.

The financial evidence will be via director of company dividend payments. My account is going to be preparing the documentation needed before the appointment on the 24th April.

My question is: does the letter from the accountant explaining how my accounts are complied along with the required letter from him stating he is chartered have to be dated on or before 29 March (the online form submission date) or can it 28 days AFTER the submission date? The same goes for any other correspondence that is used for proof of address, etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The date you submit your application online is your application date. All documentation that required to be dated at 28 days or before application must be dated on that date or before.
Hi Nyclon,

Wonder if you could offer some advice.

I am using Cat A(Salaried) for my Spouse Visa Extension application.

I only realized the salary of my partner's latest payslip (September) was shown in October bank statement, which was DATED 1 DAY LATER than the date of application. I submitted my online application on 12th Oct, and the bank statement dated 12thSept-13thOct.

Is there any supporting document, apart from also submitting the Oct bank statement + cover letter to explain this mistake would help?

Many thanks.

321 - 326 of 326 Posts