Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there , I had posed recently and had fantastic help about the financial requirement part of my my spouses visa application from Joppa.

Now I know they need six payslips and six bank statements to back these up ( all signed and verified from the bank and my work )

**** MY ISSUE IS ****

I fly out to Australian the 30th of September , now I get paid on the last working day every month. Does this mean that if I don't go to work and go to my bank to get that very last two statements signed the day I fly out , MY August one would be out with the 28days financial requirements ( I'm applying through adequate Maintenance) ?

We will be applying for the spouse visa two days after we marry in Australia on October 10th , So we can include the marriage certificate within our application pack.

Thank you in advance xx
would be

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
There is no 28-day rule for adequate maintenance. Just submit your latest available pay slips (bank statement is optional). Submit the last 6-month worth of payslips, or any shorter period you have been in work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have worked in the same employment for the past seven years Joppa , Just out of curiosity does this mean my pay slip and bank statements from the 30th of August and six months worth before that would be ok ?

I was talking to my local housing officer today as I live in a council house , Now he has said he will come out to my house to do a property survey to say he has been here and it is of adequate size and habitable , He will also type my out a letter on headed paper from the council to say they have no such problems with him living In my home . Does that sound adequate enough as long as I provide my finances ( rent , council tax letters)
I can't seem to find much info from previous threads about applying through AM .

Ps your information has been fantastic and what you do for people is admirable.

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
Yes, that should meet the financial side.
Property inspection report is only needed for shared accommodation, like living with parents, in-laws, friends etc in the same accommodation.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think , As strange as it sounds I've maybe read far to many posts on stuff . I think the way I've read them all is as if , I was trying to collate everything together as a normal visa " financial requirement "
And also all the a accommodation things to keep myself correct . The council ( housing officer ) I have said he will give me all that he , including taking photos of my flat if it helps my case . He would have went as far as putting him on a joint tenancy but can't because he's a EEA national

I no doubt will have more questions as I put things together but honestly as I've said before , You are a a very good man . These people including myself would be in limbo if it wasn't for this site . Again I thank you .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.