Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please can someone explain the 28 days rule does 28 rule is from the online appointment day or on the day when I hand documents for my spouse visa? my husband will get his bank statements and his payslips on the 26th of june
we want to apply in July for example if we apply online on the 21th of June and book appointment on the 20th of July is that OK?
do i have to pay the visa fees online or i have to pay in the visa centre?

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
I have started a new thread for you. Rather than tack onto a 9 month old thread, in future please start a new one.

Pay slips, bank statements and the letter from the employer can be no more than 28 days old at the time of online application. You pay online.

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
Will you please check stickies at the top of the threads where your question is answered in full.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much Nyclon just want to be sure if we apply online on the 21 of June and book appointment on the 20th of July is that OK ? can my husband pay the visa fees online from UK after booking the appointment? .
i have a question i have started filling the application online on the 17th March 2015 i signed the declaration i just need to book appointment and pay.do i have to complete or i have to do another application another issue the travel date in the application is 31 Jul 2015 as we wanted to apply in March but we couldnt because my husband changed his job so we have to wait to get the payslips so how i can change the date travel date in the app?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd say start afresh.
thank you joppa :)
1)i want to know when i start a new application do they show the date when i start the application as well when i print out the app?.

2)whats your advise joppa can i apply same day when my husband get his recent payslips and bank statements or after as we want to book appointment on 20th July ?

3)i have a prob my husband lost his original job contract can is the employment letter enough with payslips and bank statements ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you joppa,
please i have some questions:
1)can my husband obtain a land registry document online(PDF version) for £3 is it acceptable? or does the copy need to be certified? does he need to get the title plan as well for £3?
2) is it necessary to mention the mother name in the accommodation letter my husband mentioned only his dad name but he used the pronoun (we) in the letter is that ok?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you joppa i read in this forum that the land registry online copy should be certified? iam confused

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.